PDA

View Full Version : sneak preview of 2012

nux fan
09-05-2011, 04:00 PM
francisco plays shallow at third when castro is up even though castro never bunts

willis walks the bases loaded
mesoraco fails to see the umpire not make a call and thus does not tag jpohnson who never touched home plate
and for the coup de grace
alonzo missed a fly ball

Stray
09-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Eh I don't read a lot into it. When we decided to start playing the future I was happy about it, but I knew there would be bumps along the road. May as well get some outta teh way this year.

texasdave
09-05-2011, 07:00 PM
francisco plays shallow at third when castro is up even though castro never bunts -This is on the coaching staff and whoever is in charge of spray charts.

willis walks the bases loaded - A concern. Willis seems to dance along the edge quite often.
mesoraco fails to see the umpire not make a call and thus does not tag Ijpohnson who never touched home plate - It happens.
and for the coup de grace
alonzo missed a fly ball - It happens a lot. I wouldn't call it a rookie mistake. Alonso just doesn't seem to be very good out there.

KYRedLeg
09-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Sweet, we're already *****ing about 2012. Can we get depressed yet? (http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91967)