PDA

View Full Version : Can't be true...Chris Carpenter involved in another incident

JKam
09-08-2011, 02:48 PM
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/6942703/milwaukee-brewers-nyjer-morgan-calls-albert-pujols-twitter-loss-st-louis-cardinals

While Carpenter has been crucified on this board for being a whiner, probably justifiably so, I'm not sure this incident is his fault only because Morgan is probably a bigger a$$ than Carpenter. But it is amazing how many incidents Carpenter is a part of.

Vottomatic
09-08-2011, 03:02 PM
How is he going to explain that to his son? (beat everyone to it)

Hillsdale87
09-08-2011, 05:04 PM
For somebody who makes a big deal when he feels that he's getting shown up, it's pretty hypocritical to direct an F bomb at a guy you just struck out.

Pete4prez
09-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Hard to believe Chris Carpenter became involved in an altercation with another player is'nt it? LOL

bounty37h
09-09-2011, 10:10 AM
For somebody who makes a big deal when he feels that he's getting shown up, it's pretty hypocritical to direct an F bomb at a guy you just struck out.

Thats what makes Carp the biggest "B" in the history of the game, his hypocritical approach to everything/everyone makes me wonder about his mental capacity.

KYRedLeg
09-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Thats what makes Carp the biggest "B" in the history of the game, his hypocritical approach to everything/everyone makes me wonder about his mental capacity.

Not familiar with the word you're going for. I could see "a little B" or "the biggest D," or maybe even "a first class AH," but "biggest B?" Nah man, gotta get your insults right. ;)

bounty37h
09-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Not familiar with the word you're going for. I could see "a little B" or "the biggest D," or maybe even "a first class AH," but "biggest B?" Nah man, gotta get your insults right. ;)

Nope, meant exactly what I said as far as I can with moderators looking for naughty kids over here. He is a big ol whiny ditch, is that batter?

AintlifeGrande
09-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Nope, meant exactly what I said as far as I can with moderators looking for naughty kids over here. He is a big ol whiny ditch, is that batter?

Or just say he is the epidome of what Brandon Philips said.

UKAlum97
09-12-2011, 02:32 AM
I dislike CCarp as much as anyone in baseball . . . with the exception of Nyjer Morgan. After watching the replay, honestly, I find no fault in anything Carp did. T-Plush is a punk who will probably be the recipient of a well-deserved fastball in the back next time around.