PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers with a better record than the Reds

50YrRedsFan
09-13-2011, 12:02 AM
I was watching MLB network and saw the Dodgers with a 72-73 record. I saw the Reds sweep the series at Dodger Stadium back in June and the Dodgers looked terrible. It's amazing they have rebounded to within 1 win of .500. What has been their incentive? Why didn't the Reds progress instead of regress as the season went on? My personal opinion is failed leadership. Too many different lineups where the players didn't know when (or where they were playing), and questionable decisions by the manager (especially pitching); no help from the front office last winter and at the trade deadline--to me, that inactivity told the players that management was NOT going to do what was necessary to help the team win. If I was a player, I would take that like a kick in the groin. What's your opinion?

brm7675
09-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes both the manager and mang't made some bad choices, but in the end the players have to look in the mirror.

will5979
09-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Yes both the manager and mang't made some bad choices, but in the end the players have to look in the mirror.

I don't have anything against Dusty, but I want him gone...also I'm beginning to wonder how much of this actually is his fault?

Afterall we do have one of the best 1Bman and 2Bman in the game with good stats this year, along with Bruce and his 30/90 numbers, and the starting rotation was ok as well, something doesn't add up with these jerk-offs and I don't know what it is.

mlh1981
09-13-2011, 02:30 PM
must mean their ownership is more committed than ours.