PDA

View Full Version : I Have been warned by Reds Fan 26

FireDusty
12-19-2011, 01:06 PM
I Have been warned that if I do not stop posting opinions that are different than his he will report me to redszone and have me blocked!

:laugh:

Those of you that disagree with the trade risk being banned by........Reds Fan 26.

:lol:

:eek:

:p

will5979
12-19-2011, 01:18 PM
FireDusty I have say that you are a big time negative Nancy and even though I can be negative myself I feel that now is a time that us Reds fans can enjoy and be proud of our team. 2012 is going to be a fun year and maybe just 1 move away from the World Series.

FireDusty
12-19-2011, 01:26 PM
FireDusty I have say that you are a big time negative Nancy and even though I can be negative myself I feel that now is a time that us Reds fans can enjoy and be proud of our team. 2012 is going to be a fun year and maybe just 1 move away from the World Series.

That is your opinion. I can appreciate that.

I speak for thousands of Reds fans...I promise you.

By default, most that sign up for a cool site like this...are going to feel good about the Reds & that is fine.

A site is boring and completely no fun when everybody agrees.

I call them like I see them. The Reds will be competitive next year. The rotation is better. However, many in the national media, and Reds fans right here in Cincinnati are in agreement with me that we have damaged the long term outlook for the club.

That said, I hope and pray that Walt doesn't trade away another morsel of what is left of our minor league talent.

We need to sign a closer with the savings and then go into spring training with what we have.

We need some time to repair the hole he has blown in the side of our prospect ship!

RedsFan_26
12-19-2011, 02:08 PM
i speak for thousands of fans when i say you have no idea what you are talking about.

brm7675
12-19-2011, 02:12 PM
How did we damage the team long term?

RedsFan_26
12-19-2011, 02:16 PM

This guy is a broken record that keeps playing the song "Horrible Trade"

No matter what anyone says, he is right. :laugh:

RedsFan_26
12-19-2011, 02:25 PM
I Have been warned that if I do not stop posting opinions that are different than his he will report me to redszone and have me blocked!

Those of you that disagree with the trade risk being banned by........Reds Fan 26.

:lol:

:eek:

:p

I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with this trade. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, however you have taken it too far and have become a middle aged troll

FireDusty
12-19-2011, 02:41 PM
I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with this trade. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, however you have taken it too far and have become a middle aged troll

Get me banned then.

You obviosuly got some juice on the site.

Jeez......it's not like I'm not echoing the sentiment of thousands.

FireDusty
12-19-2011, 02:41 PM
No matter what anyone says, he is right. :laugh::thumbup:

You are finally getting it. :D

FireDusty
12-19-2011, 02:42 PM

I'm not even going to try and make you understand.

Unbelievable.

RedsFan_26
12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Get me banned then.

2 comments ago you said, "i speak for thousands of Reds fans.. i promise you"

justincredible
12-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Get me banned then.

However many thousands of Reds fans you think you speak for, there are many times more Reds fans that would think you're an annoying blow hard that needs to calm down.