PDA

View Full Version : Man! Do I miss MLB TV!

Magdal
03-03-2012, 09:28 AM
I don't get it anymore and am forced to watch ESPN. Here it is Spring training and all they talk about is Manning, Jeremy Lin and LeBron. When they do speak of baseball it's just Braun and that rool Bobby Valentine!

Basball wise, year in and year out the NL Central is the most competitive of all. Even tho we have 6 teams there is always 3 slugging it out. When the Stro's went south the Reds stepped in and it's STILL a 3 team affair.

But I guantee you that when they DO get around to baseball it will be the same old Sawx and Yanks BS. Jesus!:thumbdown:

Josh
03-03-2012, 10:30 AM
:beerme:

RedsfaninMT
03-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I don't get it anymore and am forced to watch ESPN. Here it is Spring training and all they talk about is Manning, Jeremy Lin and LeBron. When they do speak of baseball it's just Braun and that rool Bobby Valentine!

Basball wise, year in and year out the NL Central is the most competitive of all. Even tho we have 6 teams there is always 3 slugging it out. When the Stro's went south the Reds stepped in and it's STILL a 3 team affair.

But I guantee you that when they DO get around to baseball it will be the same old Sawx and Yanks BS. Jesus!:thumbdown:

Agreed! I listen to mlbradionetwork on my satellite radio. Id even much rather listen to old leatherpants than the same old same old on ESPN.

sgkenny
03-07-2012, 03:43 AM

:thumbup:

Eric from NC
03-12-2012, 01:52 PM
I have to agree. The MLB network coverage is 100 times better than espn. They even played down the middle on the Braun drug testing with Eric Byrnes saying that no player will ever go public, but in 90% of the clubhouses players are rolling the eyes at the collector tampered with my stuff defense.

jwmann2
03-14-2012, 07:34 PM

ESPN shows fans what they want to see but they usually take it overboard (Jeremy Lin, Lebron announcement). Instead of Yankees/Red Sox would you settle for Kansas City Royals/Pirates highlights all of the time? If fans rooted for their city instead of being weak minded and rooting for the Lakers, Patriots and Yankees the shows wouldn't appear so lopsided.

Magdal
03-15-2012, 11:06 AM
ESPN shows fans what they want to see but they usually take it overboard (Jeremy Lin, Lebron announcement). Instead of Yankees/Red Sox would you settle for Kansas City Royals/Pirates highlights all of the time? If fans rooted for their city instead of being weak minded and rooting for the Lakers, Patriots and Yankees the shows wouldn't appear so lopsided.I will tell you what I would like to see and it's quite doable: ESPN has a bunch of stations and a TON of air time to fill. It would not be hard for them to have 6 daily 30 minute shows called the "A.L.East", and "the N.L. Central" and so on. Fans whose team is in a certain division are more likely to watch stuff from other teams in it.

I would not spend one second watching another division, especially the AL East!

And I would not have to flip off Sports Center every time Yanks/Sawx stuff came on. ESPN would acually get more of my viewing time.