PDA

View Full Version : Cards vs Reds: Do you guys want to see more?

10xWSChamps
03-04-2012, 01:19 AM
The discussion in the second thread wasn't as lively as the first so I figured I'd ask before I go to all the work of doing writeups: one for the rotation, then one last one for the bullpen and bench.

I've enjoyed having discussions with you guys and have been really, really pleased at the class everyone has shown with being able to debate baseball and not resort to any trolling or name calling. There hasn't been even one bad apple and I think that says a lot about this message board and Reds fans in general.

10xWSChamps
03-04-2012, 01:22 AM
P.S. - The old red guard should be jealous! ;):thumbup:

brad1176
03-04-2012, 08:40 AM
I enjoy having opposing fans to debate with, most of my friends are Cardinals fans and we have a great time debating! It's always interesting to see other fans take on things, and I hope that everyone can stay civil!

drowg14
03-04-2012, 11:11 AM
CARDS SUCKK!!! AHHHH

JK (kind 0f :D)

I also enjoy having others around to debate against. Otherwise it gets stale. It's like debating politics with a bunch of conservatives. At some point, people start trying to find small mundane details to argue and complain about.

The DARK
03-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Discussing these matchups is a lot more interesting than listening to griping over all of Dusty's management choices, and it's always good to get another perspective on things. Please, continue!

10xWSChamps
03-05-2012, 11:32 PM
It looks like I'll continue then.

To the four of you; sorry!

joshua
03-06-2012, 12:01 AM
I don't read them, but I want to start the same threads on gateway redbirds to see the reaction.

Jamz
03-06-2012, 12:04 AM
I've enjoyed the discussions so far. Wouldn't mind seeing more. ;)

DirtyBaker
03-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Absolutely. Redszone is a good community, but it's fairly tame. An outside opinion can spark some good discussion. I welcome other takes on the Latos deal, or the Ludwick aquisition from a Cards fan.