PDA

View Full Version : Arroyo feels positive about his first outing

texasdave
03-08-2012, 11:48 AM
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/

Gotta love his honesty.

“There you go,” he said. “I feel like if I can throw 90 miles an hour when I want to, I feel good about what I can do out there. Last year, I was humping it up there at 86 a lot of times with everything I had.“It’s nice to be out there and feel a little healthier.”After going 9-12 with a 5.07 ERA, Arroyo knows this year is critical.“I don’t think this spring is,” Arroyo said. “But this season is. I’m 35. If I duplicate last year, I’m definitely on the other side of the mountain.”

redsfanmia
03-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Quotes like this make me a huge fan of Bronson, infact he is probably my favorite player on the team. He doesn't make excuses and just goes out and does it. He probably should have been on the DL last year but he battled and was bad, atleast he admits it.

DGullett35
03-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Hes going to be a key for this rotation. At least you can already pencil him in for 200 innnings before the season even starts. I still think he should be our 5 man but will probably be slotted in at #3 because you have to break up the soft tossers IMO

Cueto
Latos
Arroyo
Bailey
Leake
Chapman-gets sent to Louisville and ends up coming to the bigs to give us a second half surge ala David Price in 2008