PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Place To Sit At GABP

jwmann2
03-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Generally, I prefer the Moon Deck. I don't like paying $22 for a ticket when I could sit in the bleachers but home run balls fly out there frequently and I can still the jumbotron and be close to concessions. The bleachers will leave you feeling numb after about five innings and you can't see the jumbotron. Least favorite would probably be the view level. I hate the hike up the ramps to get there.
I guess you get what you pay for.

Big Red Hoss
03-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Season tickets for front row right center field. section 143. I love them. Really enjoy sitting out there.

DirtyBaker
03-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Outer view seats. High enough to see the whole field, a good angle to see the pitch all the way to the catcher's mitt, and not many people like to sit there anyway. While that is my favorite place, there is no bad seat at GABP.

mroby85
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Outer view seats. High enough to see the whole field, a good angle to see the pitch all the way to the catcher's mitt, and not many people like to sit there anyway. While that is my favorite place, there is no bad seat at GABP.

Behind the Reds dugout.

tedies
03-24-2012, 11:00 PM
We sit in the mezzanine level (400s) on the 3rd base side... Can see the big screen great, the fireworks even better. There is an UDF, skyline and larosas right behind 417. 418 and the view of the field is perfect... surprisingly easy to get in and out from there too :thumbup:

brm7675
03-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Fox club seats...

izzy's dad
03-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Fox club seats...

Got to sit there once. Me, my wife, and a friend of ours went to a game against the Mets a couple years back. We were just going to get some bleacher seats when this dude came up and offered us some free seats. We searched forever to find these seats, and eventually had to as for help. We were led to the Fox club seats. They are baller, best seats I have ever had. I have seen a game from every area except diamond seats, and these were by far the best. Other than that I would have to go with the Sun/Moon deck.

goreds2
03-25-2012, 11:40 AM
I have sat in the CINTAS suite before. Awesome as it is next to the owners suite.

justincredible
03-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Diamond seats, but that's a once a year deal. Our season tickets are in the bleachers and I actually love the seats. We have a small bench (only 5 seats) with no one in front of us. I also like that I can't see the big board. Most of the between innings stuff is lame anyway.

tedies
03-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Diamond seats, but that's a once a year deal. Our season tickets are in the bleachers and I actually love the seats. We have a small bench (only 5 seats) with no one in front of us. I also like that I can't see the big board. Most of the between innings stuff is lame anyway.

Why? makes no sense

justincredible
03-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Why? makes no sense

Because I have no interest in between innings stuff. I'll turn around for a replay but other than that I don't see the need to see it. I can see all the game info I need on the ribbon boards.