PDA

View Full Version : MLB Network

Captain13
04-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Insight Cable in Louisville just added MLB Network. I can't wait to see what I have been missing. I just found out yesterday; that coupled with a Reds win makes for the best Opening Day I could ask for.

For those that have Insight in Louisville and haven't found it, it is on 536 and 537.

jmac
04-06-2012, 10:41 AM
I think you'll enjoy. I like MLB shows alot better than the Baseball Tonight's etc on ESPN.

Eric from NC
04-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I do really enjoy MLB tonight on nights like Thursday or Friday with a ton games. If you tune in around 9:30 you get great live action of all of the east coast games with rallies, blown saves ect. I also like it because I can catch at least parts of the Reds game if its blacked out on regular cable. Their analyst are also much better than espn. Sean Casey, Mitch Williams,Dan Plesac, and Harold Reynolds are especially good. Matt Vasgerian also loves doing his Thom Bennamen impression, which usually mean lots of Reds cut ins when he hosts.

DGullett35
04-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Your going to love MLB Tonight and Quick Pitch..I havent watched Baseball Tonight in almost 2 years because of those 2 shows..MLB Network is awesome..24/7 Baseball. Not to mention Intentional Talk is interesting.

New York Red
04-07-2012, 05:02 PM
MLB Network's coverage is definitely better than ESPN's. Better personalities as well.