PDA

View Full Version : What is going through Bobs' head......

wvreds
04-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Ok, dont take this the wrong way. I am not trying to start another 'fire dusty' thread.. Just putting a thought out there, so anyway does anyone think with all that Bob has invested into this season with that "win now " mentality, that Dusty is on a short leash here and if we dont dont produce accordingly through this road trip Bob makes a move to try to save the season before we are to late/behind?

Again not ragging on anyone just a thought....

Stray
04-13-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't think Bob and Walt think like the Sun Deck to be honest. Whenever there's a bad play I doubt they're screaming about Dusty. Not to mention, Walt's fingerprints are all over the roster we have built.

Short leash? I'm sure his leash is shorter than it used to be given the investment the FO has made. Thinking that the problems that we've faced in a whopping 4 losses this year are all on Dusty? Nah they're not that delusional.

texasdave
04-13-2012, 12:49 PM
x

Bob Sheed
04-13-2012, 02:13 PM
I doubt they would fire Dusty even if the Reds went into a tailspin.

Krawhitham
04-13-2012, 07:19 PM
What is going through Bobs' head......

Well we are 3 - 4, we knew we would lose at least 4 games this season and we have 155 more games to go

kfm
04-13-2012, 11:55 PM
Maybe no one noticed this but when they signed Votto Bob said that it would not affect doing something with Brandon or Dusty. Sounds like if anything they are closer to an extension than any other type of managerial move.