PDA

View Full Version : Players/ personnel that need off this team

Maker_84
04-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Scott Rolen
Drew Stubbs
Chris Heisey
Ryan Ludwick ( why did we sign him? )

and saving the best for last..... DUSTY BAKER. WORST MANAGER IN BASEBALL! If u couldn't win with the Giants all star cast then you are an awful manager and he's proved it year after year.

bmwreds31
04-14-2012, 10:06 AM
http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94776

thread already made about this.

KySteveH
04-15-2012, 08:56 PM
http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94776

thread already made about this.

Just curious, why do some people feel the need to point out every time a thread has a similar topic to another thread? Does it really matter if there are:

100 posts in 50 threads.

OR

100 posts in 5 threads, plus 45 additional posts scolding someone for mentioning a topic that has already been mentioned.

I kind of like the first option better.

EMAW
04-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Scott Rolen
Drew Stubbs
Chris Heisey
Ryan Ludwick ( why did we sign him? )

and saving the best for last..... DUSTY BAKER. WORST MANAGER IN BASEBALL! If u couldn't win with the Giants all star cast then you are an awful manager and he's proved it year after year.

What a completely ignorant and stupid statement that Dusty is the worst manager in baseball. Besides Bonds and maybe Kent he had no hall of fame candidates with those great Giant teams. Went to game 7 of the World Series, almost went to the series with the Cubs. Wow, you have no clue!

R_Webb18
04-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Just curious, why do some people feel the need to point out every time a thread has a similar topic to another thread? Does it really matter if there are:

100 posts in 50 threads.

OR

100 posts in 5 threads, plus 45 additional posts scolding someone for mentioning a topic that has already been mentioned.

more threads = worse imo

lidspinner
04-15-2012, 10:46 PM
What a completely ignorant and stupid statement that Dusty is the worst manager in baseball. Besides Bonds and maybe Kent he had no hall of fame candidates with those great Giant teams. Went to game 7 of the World Series, almost went to the series with the Cubs. Wow, you have no clue!

Ok Mrs. Baker, we understand your need to have dusty's back but this ain't the homestead.....we don't tell you how to treat dusty when he messes up your bean pie, don't tell us how to treat him when he screws up our team....

All joking aside....you can look back, I have taken dusty's side since day one....he has frustrated me and I have called him out more than once but at the same time I have stated that dusty is doing what all managers do...we just tend to get him a bit more than most fans.....BUT, he truly does make some of the dumbest managerial moves that any manager can make......then when he tries to explain himself to the media he puts his foot in his mouth repeatedly.....I can't figure out if he is playing with us or if he is just stupid? He truly does make you scratch your head and just think to yourself........Dave Miley and dusty must be friends.

EMAW
04-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Ok Mrs. Baker, we understand your need to have dusty's back but this ain't the homestead.....we don't tell you how to treat dusty when he messes up your bean pie, don't tell us how to treat him when he screws up our team....

All joking aside....you can look back, I have taken dusty's side since day one....he has frustrated me and I have called him out more than once but at the same time I have stated that dusty is doing what all managers do...we just tend to get him a bit more than most fans.....BUT, he truly does make some of the dumbest managerial moves that any manager can make......then when he tries to explain himself to the media he puts his foot in his mouth repeatedly.....I can't figure out if he is playing with us or if he is just stupid? He truly does make you scratch your head and just think to yourself........Dave Miley and dusty must be friends.

Young lady,
Anyone who honestly thinks Dusty is the worst manager in baseball is either a complete idiot or complete racist.

Don't let stats and career numbers get in the way of a good hate fest on the manager.

lidspinner
04-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Young lady,
Anyone who honestly thinks Dusty is the worst manager in baseball is either a complete idiot or complete racist.

Don't let stats and career numbers get in the way of a good hate fest on the manager.

touche

bmwreds31
04-16-2012, 10:32 AM

100 posts in 50 threads.

OR

The linked thread at the time he started this was literally 3 posts down from the top. and had 2 replies. So yeah i thought it was kind of retarded to start another one.