PDA

View Full Version : Cards

xsteve1
04-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Just a better team than the Reds...they have all the power positions filled (Berkman, Freese, Holliday). They have a better staff and a better bullpen. The only real position we have an advantage at is 2nd base.

GoReds19
04-17-2012, 11:46 PM
I would take the reds first baseman, second baseman, and shortstop all day over theirs.

Maker_84
04-18-2012, 12:00 AM
if we don't get swept in this series i will be majorly surprised. Cards have what it takes to compete in MLB while the Reds have what it takes to compete in AAA. What an absolute failure this season has been.

jhu1321
04-18-2012, 12:08 AM
if we don't get swept in this series i will be majorly surprised. Cards have what it takes to compete in MLB while the Reds have what it takes to compete in AAA. What an absolute failure this season has been.

Glad we're giving up the season after 11 games. I'll probably keep an eye on what happens for the next month and half or so.

Ohayou
04-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Hold onto that quote. It's a keeper.

Sir Luke
04-18-2012, 12:41 PM

I mean, shouldn't we have at least won this years world series by now?

Magdal
04-19-2012, 07:41 AM
if we don't get swept in this series i will be majorly surprised. Cards have what it takes to compete in MLB while the Reds have what it takes to compete in AAA. What an absolute failure this season has been.The Reds should take the final game. Wainwright is not yet back to form, and it's getaway day. Matheney will have 3 or 4 rookies in there.