PDA

View Full Version : Going to the game today

Bob Sheed
04-26-2012, 09:02 AM
So if I bring unopened plastic bottles and unopened chips/peanuts/candy etc, I am ok, right?

That's what I am reading, but I want to make sure. :beerme:

leeech86
04-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Yeah, you are good. Last year I even saw a group of people with Chipotle.

Bob Sheed
04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah, you are good. Last year I even saw a group of people with Chipotle.

Thanks for the quick reply. My Bengals budget just became my new Reds budget, and things like this are exactly why.

The fan experience at GABP is awesome, and most of that is due to Mr. Castellini.

The fan experience at PBS is terrible and most of that is due to Mr. Brown.

So I am speaking with my wallet. :thumbup: This will be my 2nd game so far this year... so far, 1-0.

RedsBrick
04-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. My Bengals budget just became my new Reds budget, and things like this are exactly why.

The fan experience at GABP is awesome, and most of that is due to Mr. Castellini.

So I am speaking with my wallet. :thumbup: This will be my 2nd game so far this year... so far, 1-0.

Well, then, here's to you bringing home another 'W'!

code
04-26-2012, 10:05 AM
have fun buddy!

OGB
04-26-2012, 11:01 AM

I love the Bengals and am excited for the draft tonight, but as a former season ticket holder, I decided years ago that I wouldn't spend any money on that franchise until they started respecting their fans/mike brown was gone.
at the same time, I'll hopefully go to 15 or more Reds games this year. The bengals have a salary cap and revenue sharing, the Reds actually need our money.

brm7675
04-26-2012, 11:12 AM
The Reds are unique in you can bring in food and drink..I don't think to many other MLB stadiums permit that...

goreds2
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
So if I bring unopened plastic bottles and unopened chips/peanuts/candy etc, I am ok, right?

That's what I am reading, but I want to make sure. :beerme: Have fun! I always bring a soft sided cooler in.

Bob Sheed
04-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Well, I'm 1-1 now but still had a blast.

:beerme:

Brought all my food/drink in :8 dollars
Parking: 12 dollars, right next to the ballpark. I could throw a baseball from my car and hit GABP.
Ticket: 15 dollars, 1st row right behind home plate. Like watching a video game.

Around the 4th inning I moved down to lower level, right behind the netting and sat down. No one ever said anything to me so I stayed there.

Best seats I have ever had and the total was 35 dollars. Only way it could have been better is if the Reds would have won.

:beerme:

Captain13
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
I love the Bengals and am excited for the draft tonight, but as a former season ticket holder, I decided years ago that I wouldn't spend any money on that franchise until they started respecting their fans/mike brown was gone.
at the same time, I'll hopefully go to 15 or more Reds games this year. The bengals have a salary cap and revenue sharing, the Reds actually need our money.

What he said.

nineworldseries
04-27-2012, 12:43 PM
The Reds are unique in you can bring in food and drink..I don't think to many other MLB stadiums permit that...

Here are just the ones I'm most familiar with:

PNC Park
Comerica Park
Wrigley Field
Camden Yards
Busch Stadium

all will let you bring in food and bottled water (and other beverages)

Progressive Field in Cleveland has prohibited bottled water, but they still let you bring in juice boxes and food.