PDA

View Full Version : Are the Fantasy Baseball Gods Aligned Against Me???

savafan
04-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Okay...problems with a commissioner in one league...

Now, problems with another one.

A fellow manager apparently accidentally waived Carlos Beltran. I picked him up off of the waiver wire. Now, that manager wants Beltran back. I cut a player in order to pick Beltran up. I offered Beltran for Larry Walker. The Commish demands that I deal him Beltran back for Carl Everett.

Am I bound to have to listen to the Commish?

TeamMorris
04-01-2003, 09:12 PM
NO WAY!!!:mad: ! I bet if the shoe was on the other foot that commish would laugh his butt off if you demanded a player back! Sounds like the act of a bully or spoiled child to me! I'm pretty sure the rule book does not say you have to give a commish a player back if he says he accidentally droped him! ( !:shocked: if it does) Mistakes stink...but everyone pays the price from time to time! His bad but your choice! ;)

Larkin Fan
04-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Hey, mistakes happen. But that doesn't mean that you should have to pay the price for it. The guy should be more careful in what's he doing. You shouldn't have to give the guy back up.

Ravenlord
04-01-2003, 10:21 PM
keep Beltran...$%&# the commish

Gus
04-01-2003, 10:29 PM
Amen brother, thats his tough luck, most sites ask for confirmation on any/all transactions. Your getting screwed if you have to give him back up.