PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Make The Game Tonight But...

Ironman92
06-05-2012, 01:55 PM
StubHub has some very good prices on good tickets.

My wife couldn't get off quite in time but I was ready to purchase front row seats in RCF for $20....they have up to 7

Row 2 in section 145 only $14 a seat

Everything looked much cheaper than normal. Wish I didn't live 2 hours from the stadium.

Anyone going?

justincredible
06-05-2012, 02:12 PM
I'll be there.

LaFlamaBlanca
06-05-2012, 03:09 PM
StubHub has some very good prices on good tickets.

My wife couldn't get off quite in time but I was ready to purchase front row seats in RCF for $20....they have up to 7

Row 2 in section 145 only $14 a seat

Everything looked much cheaper than normal. Wish I didn't live 2 hours from the stadium.

Anyone going?

Don't think I've ever actually sat in the outfield. Any good?

Ironman92
06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll be there.

You naming Mariah Carey songs? Jackson 5?

MrRedLegger
06-05-2012, 03:18 PM

There's really no bad seat in GABP. And yes, the outfield is great, especially when home runs pour into that section. Bruce also throws his warm-up balls to the middle seats so that gives you a few chances to get a ball as well. You're near the fireworks (if they go off) making it very loud and exciting. Getting to watch the outfield play is pretty neat too, it gives you a new perspective on the game. Good chance of getting on the big screen too, so take a hot date and wait for the kiss cam!

And I'll be there tomorrow. By 3rd base though...

Ironman92
06-05-2012, 03:31 PM

I love it out there.....especially the front row. The front row is often $32 or more. Nothing in front of you except the game. Scoreboard in a great place....nothing gets you closer to balls in play. I love the outfield positions and watching their unblocked positioning, jumps, throws. You'll appreciate the outfielders more if you sit out there in the first few rows.

We were at the 3 HR, walkoff grandslam day that Votto had. We were front row and the whole game we were literally 40 feet from Bruce and 25 feet from Bryce Harper.....it's good stuff.

Last year my son and I were in RCF front row and this annoying fan was heckling Angel Pagan (then of the Mets)...he was brutal. I told him be careful you might awake a professional athlete......by the 6th inning Pagan robbed a ball about 5 feet from us on the fence, threw out a runner and had 5 RBI.....he came back out in the 7th looking towards where that clown was sitting, looked at us shrugged his shoulders (as where'd he go) and smiled....that same game about 4 balls went to the fence directly at us and my sin and I were on SportsCenter, Baseball tonight and DVR just hanging over the fence and waving. My son thought that was the best thing ever.

Last June I believe my wife and I were in the 2nd row for a Sat game vs the Dodgers.....every time the camera for the FOX game of the week showed Cueto preparing to take his sign there we were.....right in the background in serious zoom fashion.....pretty funny

For affordability and NO ONE getting up and down in front of you along with a great view....can't beat em IMO. The ball flight is the best out there too...can tell immediately on HR.

Really not a bad seat in the park.