PDA

View Full Version : lohse

read favorite
06-09-2012, 09:55 PM
6-1
Pirates 1 gaME BACK

Maker_84
06-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Pirates are the best team in the division. If the cards didnt have all these injuries they would win the division pretty easily.

brm7675
06-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Pirates are the best team in the division. If the cards didnt have all these injuries they would win the division pretty easily.

Well they do...injuries part of the game..

R_Webb18
06-09-2012, 11:49 PM
if the reds don't make a trade for a bat they won't win the central. but cmon what is thread? cool the pirates are doing well but its june 9th. the pirates made a nice run for awhile last year idk why ppl thought they were gonna just suck this year

Maker_84
06-10-2012, 01:37 PM
who exactly are we going to trade though? our farm system is depleted thanks to the Latos trade debacle

Redeye fly
06-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Regarding Loshe being 6-1- so what

Regarding the Pirates being 1 game back- so what

I know there's some people who aren't happy unless they're panicking, complaining, or lamenting some "used to be a Red" doing well.

If that's your thing, cool. I won't be joining your cause, but I hope you get some weird sense of enjoyment out of it.

PumpFak3First
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM

A negative post out of you. Shocking.

Maker_84
06-10-2012, 03:08 PM
A negative post out of you. Shocking.

How is this being negative? This is the truth, they did win the WS last yr remember?

Assembly Hall
06-10-2012, 03:34 PM
read favorite, I highly suggest you find a board that fits your needs. Because it is becoming quite apparent to me that you are the biggest Reds hater that I have ever seen. Smart ass comments non-stop. Maybe you should think about rooting for the Cubs. Dont get me wrong, I love conversation.....but yours leaves a guy with a bad taste in his mouth. If your objective is to rile us up, take comfort in the fact that you have succeeded.......job well done and you wont be seeing me respond to anymore of your posts.

Signed,

Reds lover

read favorite
06-10-2012, 04:38 PM
sorry I guess I should have written that I love Wilson Valdez

thoughtpolice
06-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Pirates the best team in our division? Wow! Pitching is good, but will fall off. Do you really think James McDonald is a 18-20 game winner? A.J. Burnett will get figured out and they will be back down to the middle of the pack. We will start to have guys match the backs of their baseball cards and we will be near the top.

Do not feed into read favorite and/or Maker_84 posts. I have learned do many years, while on here that Maker_84 is never happy

OGB
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
sorry I guess I should have written that I love Wilson Valdez

I can honestly say that I'm not surprised that you love men, and I certainly don't have a problem with your lifestyle choice, and it's brave of you to be so open about it on a public forum.

read favorite
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM
very clever, I should have said for the few of you that failed to learn your times table, I love Wilson Valdez as a solid bench player in the style of Mike de la Hoz Clyde Mashore and Mike Grace