PDA

View Full Version : Lets just lose every (insert profanity) game now.

will5979
06-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Sure does suck being a Reds fan this week, thanks a lot Aroldis, I blame this on YOU for sucking the life right out of this team for your wimpy performance in Cleveland the other night. Worst of all I had to look at some Jack Ass wearing a matching Indians hat, shirt, and shirts today. Don't those morons realize they haven't win the World Series since 1948?

Who Dey Time
06-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Sure does suck being a Reds fan this week, thanks a lot Aroldis, I blame this on YOU for sucking the life right out of this team for your wimpy performance in Cleveland the other night. Worst of all I had to look at some Jack Ass wearing a matching Indians hat, shirt, and shirts today. Don't those morons realize they haven't win the World Series since 1948?

Stop following baseball. You clearly are not mentally astute enough to understand the ups and downs of the game over the course of a season.

will5979
06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Stop following baseball. You clearly are not mentally astute enough to understand the ups and downs of the game over the course of a season.

Does using those fancy words make you feel like a man? Btw, I hate the Indians, and the American League.

Maker_84
06-22-2012, 11:59 PM
I also hate the AL and the Indians more than any team in baseball, it sucks living in Northeast Ohio and dealing with these clowns. Interleague play has really shown at times all the holes on this reds team. Every single AL team has better back end hitting than the Reds (which is sad to say) and the Reds have a hard time competing against that. Walt Jocketty made an awful decison to trade for Latos and not address the hitting woes this team has. They're either hitting homeruns and scoring alot of runs or they're being severely held down and not producing with RISP. Since Latos has been so bad the pitching has also started going sour with the only man this team can consistently count on is Cueto

IamRV
06-24-2012, 03:52 PM
When we finally get a good performance from a starter (Leake) our brainiac skipper has to 'manage". :thumbdown:

will5979
06-24-2012, 03:54 PM
When we finally get a good performance from a starter (Leake) our brainiac skipper has to 'manage". :thumbdown:

If I were Leake I'd cold clock both Baker and Chapman-(especially that head case) in the locker room, I feel bad for this guy, definitely a better pitcher than the 2-5 record he has.

brm7675
06-24-2012, 03:57 PM

I'm sorry...but where is the hitting? This losing on players..