PDA

View Full Version : Who else thought that Tuesday's Game was the funnest reds game for a long time

HataRade
06-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Yes I know funnest isn't a word. Now that we got that out of the way...

Who else thought Tuesday's game was one of the most entertaining reds games in recent history?

Arroyo goes to the 8th inning, with 1 out with a no hitter. The stadium was buzzing.

The lead goes away, the game is tied. Then stubbs comes up and at the very first pitch hits a homerun to straight away centerfield. The crowds arrupts.

Then Chapman comes to close it out. Everyone is on there toes with Chapman knowing his struggles as of late. He strikes out the side, and out of no where Chapman does a double roll. You see, I'm someone who thought that Chapman had no personality compared to some other pitchers around mlb (like Rodney of the Rays), so seeing him do a double roll was like the silent kid in the back of the class start break dancing on the teachers desk.

Regardless, it was quite a unique game, that's for sure.

Jamz
06-27-2012, 07:31 AM
I thought it was pretty awesome. Especially since I'm a big fan of Drew Stubbs and most people give him **** all the time.

LexRedsFan
06-27-2012, 09:37 AM
It's gonna be hard for me to top Votto going off against the Nationals earlier this year. Just the whole rain delay, bizarre time game...there was something awesome about that.

Maker_84
06-27-2012, 12:33 PM
It's gonna be hard for me to top Votto going off against the Nationals earlier this year. Just the whole rain delay, bizarre time game...there was something awesome about that.

yep, best game of the season by far

jwmann2
06-28-2012, 01:28 AM
It was a great game and a great turnout for a weeknight game against the oh so familiar Brewers. I always love when Bruce takes it deep. Already has 17 before the All Star Break. Chapmans flips didn't offend me one bit.

holster10
02-28-2013, 10:30 AM
I wish Drew Stubbs well in Cleveland but I think the Reds finally came to the consensus, he is what he is, and decided that wasn't good enough.