PDA

View Full Version : OT Question, Looking for some help on visiting teams

TheCaptain
08-01-2012, 12:07 PM
A buddy of mine recommended I post my question on this site, so I just signed up today. Next month, I am coming to Cincinnati on a mission. My idol is playing against the Reds and I am hoping to get his autograph. I've bought tickets for all three games, but I was thinking I might have a better chance of accomplishing my feat if I wait at the hotel after the game. Can someone PM/reply to me and let me know generally where the opposing teams stay when they come into town? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

TC

brm7675
08-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Not sure which hotel opposing teams use, since opponsing team has BP when gates open if you get there right when they open you might be able to get down near the field and score one, alot will depend on whom said player is...

TheCaptain
08-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Not sure which hotel opposing teams use, since opponsing team has BP when gates open if you get there right when they open you might be able to get down near the field and score one, alot will depend on whom said player is...

I'll be watching B-P too! Thanks for the advice.

texasdave
08-01-2012, 01:49 PM
I would say that the odds are good that the opposing team is staying at the Westin Hotel right by Fountain Square.

LexRedsFan
08-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I know the Westin is where the Dirty Birds stayed last time they came to town.

It may vary by team, too.