Maker_84
08-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Does he play over the weekend?

Ironman92
08-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I'll guess yes.....since he's a "gamer"

smixsell
08-03-2012, 01:23 PM
He shouldn't IF there is any risk of aggravating the injury.

bigredmechanism
08-03-2012, 05:49 PM
I sure hope he's back tomorrow, worst case on Sunday. But to echo what smixsell said, I only want him back if he's at or close to 100%.

3.5 games is a small cushion, but it's a cushion nonetheless. If it gives time for BP to be fresh and healthy for the last 8 weeks of the season, I am all for it. Votto should be good to go soon as well, and I like our chances if those two are healthy.

Lately I like our chances regardless of those two, really. They just play like a team and they can win anyway.

brm7675
08-03-2012, 06:05 PM
According to Dusty he is available tonight to PH and will be back manning 2nd base tomorrow night...we just have to wait and see..

brm7675
08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
I sure hope he's back tomorrow, worst case on Sunday. But to echo what smixsell said, I only want him back if he's at or close to 100%.

3.5 games is a small cushion, but it's a cushion nonetheless. If it gives time for BP to be fresh and healthy for the last 8 weeks of the season, I am all for it. Votto should be good to go soon as well, and I like our chances if those two are healthy.

Lately I like our chances regardless of those two, really. They just play like a team and they can win anyway.

I would see and wait on tonight's outcome. If we win, he sits another day, if they win Saturday, I give him Sunday off...As long as we are winning, why not allow some extra time for the leg to heal.

bigredmechanism
08-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I would see and wait on tonight's outcome. If we win, he sits another day, if they win Saturday, I give him Sunday off...As long as we are winning, why not allow some extra time for the leg to heal.

I'm with you on that. The fresher he is for the stretch run, the better.

thorn
08-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Depends, every game we win is another day to rest that leg. I think Sunday will be his return, but I'm just guessing like everyone else.