PDA

View Full Version : Your Sunday Night Lineup...

Ironman92
09-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Really no right or wrong answer. The goal from here on out is to keep fresh/healthy and doing well. The worst lineup or best won't matter but what would you like to see.

Personally, the Dodgers are playing for their playoff lives and way more national viewers than normal....still nearly 2 weeks to rest.

1. Phillips 4
2. Heisey 8
3. Votto 3
4. Bruce 9
5. Frazier 5
6. Paul 7
7. Navarro 2
8. Gregorius

No Luddy...no rush

No Hanigan....not showing signs of fatigue but he's only getting about 1/2 starts the rest of the way.

No Rolen....basically DL him (but not) until about 2 games left and he'll be healthy and offensively useful in the playoffs....let him PH if needed.

I'd get Didi several starts

IamRV
09-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Really no right or wrong answer. The goal from here on out is to keep fresh/healthy and doing well. The worst lineup or best won't matter but what would you like to see.

Personally, the Dodgers are playing for their playoff lives and way more national viewers than normal....still nearly 2 weeks to rest.

1. Phillips 4
2. Heisey 8
3. Votto 3
4. Bruce 9
5. Frazier 5
6. Paul 7
7. Navarro 2
8. Gregorius

No Luddy...no rush

No Hanigan....not showing signs of fatigue but he's only getting about 1/2 starts the rest of the way.

No Rolen....basically DL him (but not) until about 2 games left and he'll be healthy and offensively useful in the playoffs....let him PH if needed.

I'd get Didi several starts

Agreed but I thought yesterday's lineup was just fine so all I would do is insert Didi at 8 in place of Zack.

Eric the Red
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Against Claryton Kershaw, Chris Speier goes with.....

Heisey
Valdez
Votto
Frazier
Cairo
Phipps
Stubbs
Hanigan
Bailey

Phipps hitting ahead of Stubbs is the right move but is interesting.

50YrRedsFan
09-23-2012, 05:51 PM
Copied from game thread....
Runs will be very very very hard to get today with this lineup......not a very good way to
be showcased on prime time national TV. Three automatic outs, the pitcher, and a rookie. Won't be surprised if we are shut out.

R_Webb18
09-23-2012, 06:04 PM
its alright its not like many will watch

Falcon7
09-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Cozart needs to play, unless there is still a medical reason on a very cool night. Likely the reason...?

Falcon7
09-23-2012, 06:25 PM
Votto has done very little in these "National audience type games".
Like to see him change that around.

Maker_84
09-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Votto has done very little in these "National audience type games".
Like to see him change that around.

still doesnt have a hit in an all star game

Falcon7
09-23-2012, 11:14 PM
still doesnt have a hit in an all star game

Yep, all the big stage games he has just not hit, period.

2010 Division Series he was 1 for 10 with 0 walks.

Maker_84
09-24-2012, 02:10 AM
needs to step up his game in the playoffs or he'll just be known as a regular season player and never an all time great