PDA

View Full Version : Postseason.tv worth the $4.99?

nismoredlegs
10-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Debating whether to purchase. I have a Galaxy S3 running android 4.0

I dont believe I have flash player. The list of devices supporting mlb.tv lists my phone but also says:

PLEASE NOTE: Live video and full game archived video only is available on compatible Android devices running OS 2.2 or later. If your Android device does not appear on the lists below, live video and full game archived video may not be accessible within At Bat.Android's 2.2 and 2.3 operating systems require the Adobe Flash Player to access MLB.TV live video on Android devices.As of 8/15/12 — Adobe will not support its Flash Player on new mobile devices or offer the Flash Player download. As a result, devices running Android's 2.2 and 2.3 operating systems without the Flash player pre-installed will not be able to download the plug-in.

I am not running 2.2 or 2.3...I have 4.0...are they referring to only 2.2 and 2.3, or do they mean 2.3 and later will not work. If only 2.2, 2.3 how the hell do I take advantage of this w/o flash, or am I SOL.

Thanks,
Keith

RSNtransplant
10-04-2012, 01:20 PM
check to see the blackout rules. I have mlbtv and you hear them advertise it during games all the time(regarding out of market games), but if your ISP is in the cincinnati blackout zone, then even the away games are blacked out.