PDA

View Full Version : I believe in possitive energy!!

redsrolen
10-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Please take your fears & throw them to the wind!! The only time I can't find my possitive energy is when I have fear in my thoughts...Of one thing I am certain..our Cin. Reds will give everything they've got!! They will reach deep within & use everything they have & will be be reaching for more every second of every game!! Their mind, heart, body & soul are invested in a way we can't even imagine!! Do any of you think you have what it takes to step up to the plate?? In my 58 yrs of living only losers speak of losing & I don't have one negative thinker in my life...Why would you??

Yes we all like to question Dusty's choices & we even bash people when their not performing up to our standards & I certainly include myself in this...
but trust me, no one absolutely no one wants to hit the ball more the the likes of Drew Stubbs, Jay Bruce & on down the line...

The Cin Reds have given me more joy this yr than I even dreamed of preseason!! When they get up to bat I will see the ball being hit before they take their first swing...does that mean they will hit it, of course not but how do you want to watch the game, with fear of every step they take...

Lose or win...I will be proud of our Reds!! Will you??

texasdave
10-05-2012, 01:46 PM
No doubt the Reds will play hard. I am pretty certain they will play well. In regards to the series with San Francisco, I am going to steal someone's line:

We
Got
This

texasdave
10-05-2012, 01:54 PM
What Crash Davis believes.

Bull Durham's "I Believe In..." speech - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfdl6hNZ9k)

Bob Sheed
10-05-2012, 02:09 PM
I believe I can flyyy

redsrolen
10-05-2012, 02:27 PM
No doubt the Reds will play hard. I am pretty certain they will play well. In regards to the series with San Francisco, I am going to steal someone's line:

We
Got
This

I love it!! & thanks for the 'Crash' video...Go Redlegs!!:redszone:

& I Believe I can fly!!:D

PumpFak3First
10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I think our defense is the difference in the series. Giants put the ball in play but they don't hit it out of the park, that bodes well for one of the better defenses in the league.

RedTruck
10-05-2012, 03:00 PM
I think our defense is the difference in the series. Giants put the ball in play but they don't hit it out of the park, that bodes well for one of the better defenses in the league.

Pray nerves won't get the best of them.

Because lets not forget how horrible there defense was in the philly series in 2010. The playoffs are a different beast, and I could easily see some titanic flop of a play done by bruce again (lets pray not xD).

Ironman92
10-05-2012, 03:38 PM

We
Got
This

Hey!!!

goreds2
10-05-2012, 03:44 PM
http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/uploads/images/article-images/Dr.EllenPositive_Energy_.jpg

texasdave
10-05-2012, 03:50 PM
When Stubbs delivers his three-run bomb in the fourth game to move the Reds into the NLCS, I believe it is going to look a lot like this.

The Natural - The Final Hit - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtMcEu7qhvc)

smixsell
10-05-2012, 04:56 PM
When it comes to BASEBALL, I believe in pitching, timely hitting, pitching, and pitching.

PS We should have at least 3 out of 4 of those factors going for us, so I have lots of positive energy as well :)

redsrolen
10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
When it comes to BASEBALL, I believe in pitching, timely hitting, pitching, and pitching.

PS We should have at least 3 out of 4 of those factors going for us, so I have lots of positive energy as well :)

I like it!! & Texasdave I can see it too!!!