PDA

View Full Version : Game Watch - Columbus, OH

P.E.R#14
10-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi all,

WHAT a start to the post-season!! Cueto goes 1/3 of an inning and we held our composure, Arroyo pitches a gem and we're on our way home leading 2-0!! Can't say enough of this team.

Anyway, the real reason I'm here. I've yet to find a place in the Dublin/Columbus area that has a decent Reds fanbase. Last night, I was one of four Reds fans at BWs and the lone fan at PJs in Powell. Does anyone know of a Reds haven in Columbus? Are there fans on here in the area that would want to meet up for the games? I love the Reds, couldn't be more excited for this post-season and I'm watching and cheering in empty bars!! It doesn't help that the Buckeye game was prime time Saturday and game two was late Sunday night....

Go Reds!!

goreds2
10-08-2012, 12:37 PM
I am not sure of any place in Columbus. The playoffs are too intense for me and I don't like to be distracted being in a bar etc. I would rather watch at home. Maybe someone else can chime in. Sorry, I could not help.

MrRedLegger
10-08-2012, 01:31 PM
I'd imagine somewhere near the OSU campus. The school draws a lot of Cincinnati people and therefore Reds fans. I've noticed though that Columbus has a huge Cleveland fan base, I think Columbus gets primarily Cleveland broadcasts

buckeyeboy
10-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Living in Hilliard, I share your difficulties on finding a good place in the Columbus area to connect with other Reds fans. Judging by the number of ball caps, jackets and jerseys that I see worn by fans, there are many of us out here.

Girevik
10-09-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm in Hilliard as well. Just my luck that my 12 year old has football practice tonight, so I'll be sitting out on a football field until about 7:30 or 7:45. Hope I get home for the celebration!

goreds2
10-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi all,

WHAT a start to the post-season!! Cueto goes 1/3 of an inning and we held our composure, Arroyo pitches a gem and we're on our way home leading 2-0!! Can't say enough of this team.

Anyway, the real reason I'm here. I've yet to find a place in the Dublin/Columbus area that has a decent Reds fanbase. Last night, I was one of four Reds fans at BWs and the lone fan at PJs in Powell. Does anyone know of a Reds haven in Columbus? Are there fans on here in the area that would want to meet up for the games? I love the Reds, couldn't be more excited for this post-season and I'm watching and cheering in empty bars!! It doesn't help that the Buckeye game was prime time Saturday and game two was late Sunday night....

Go Reds!!

Did you find a place to watch the Reds?