PDA

View Full Version : Yanks, Cards, Tigers, Giants....

Ironman92
10-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Who do you prefer win it all?

Who do you think will win it all?

Team(s) you pray don't win it all?

I actually like the most players on the Yankees but would probably root for the Giants over them.

I think we're destined for a repeat from a few years back between the Cardinals and Tigers.....Cardinals winning in 6

I pray the Cardinals don't win it all.

HometownHero
10-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Giants, Cardinals, Cardinals

Ironman92
10-14-2012, 09:17 PM
I only root for the Reds....nothing else matters. I hope they all lose.

/RZblowhardforsomereasonstillsurfingonhere

redsrolen
10-14-2012, 09:33 PM
You asked....Mr Ironman

Giants--Cardinals--Cardinals:bang::bang:

6-0 Cards....Bochy leaves him in too long...Managers Geesh...

Maker_84
10-14-2012, 09:37 PM
only team i would hate to see win it is the Yankees, next in line is the Tigers. I dont hate the Cardinals like alot of people on here but will cheer for them in the WS because they are NL

bounty37h
10-15-2012, 09:57 AM
At this point I am Tigers or dont care, simply cause my Dad is a Tigers fan. Otherwise, its football season as far as I am concerned-I haven't watched a pitch since Cincy lost and dont plan to.

dubc47834
10-15-2012, 10:18 AM
At this point I am Tigers or dont care, simply cause my Dad is a Tigers fan. Otherwise, its football season as far as I am concerned-I haven't watched a pitch since Cincy lost and dont plan to.

I'm off to watch college basketball as my Hoosiers are ranked #1 in the country and should smoke your Tar Heels at home this year....buwahahahaha!!!!

GO HOOSIERS!!!

redsrolen
10-15-2012, 10:32 AM
QUOTE=dubc47834;2765985]I'm off to watch college basketball as my Hoosiers are ranked #1 in the country and should smoke your Tar Heels at home this year....buwahahahaha!!!!

GO HOOSIERS!!![/QUOTE]

They're my Hoosiers too!! Can't wait!!

Go IU

redsrolen
10-15-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm off to watch college basketball as my Hoosiers are ranked #1 in the country and should smoke your Tar Heels at home this year....buwahahahaha!!!!

GO HOOSIERS!!!

GO IU!!!!!!!!!:redface:

Driver62
10-15-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm pulling for the tigers only because I have two friends who live in the Detroit area.

dubc47834
10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
GO IU!!!!!!!!!:redface:

I will fight for the Cream and Crimson....For the glory of old IU....God I love that theme song!!!

texasdave
10-15-2012, 10:47 AM
I will fight for the Cream and Crimson....For the glory of old IU....God I love that theme song!!!

Barry Bonds will fight for the Clear and the Cream. :laugh::laugh:

cooperlamar
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Tigers by far. The other 3 teams have recent titles and it would be great for the town which is only a few hours up the road from here.

Bob Sheed
10-15-2012, 10:55 AM
I thought this was an "off year" for the Cards...

And yet, here the Reds are, and there the Cards are.

Again.

Next time someone is yapping about attendance, THIS is why the Cards attract and the Reds do not.

bounty37h
10-15-2012, 10:55 AM

GO HOOSIERS!!!

Haha, I am still enjoying my college football team for awhile before basketball starts. You guys are going to have a great team this year though, and dont doubt you should be able to handle us as we are young again after losing so many to the draft this past year. We have enjoyed some good talent over hte last few years out of Indiana, so thanks for that at least :)

dubc47834
10-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Haha, I am still enjoying my college football team for awhile before basketball starts. You guys are going to have a great team this year though, and dont doubt you should be able to handle us as we are young again after losing so many to the draft this past year. We have enjoyed some good talent over hte last few years out of Indiana, so thanks for that at least :)

Hey, I wasn't trying to be stupid or nuthin...just some friendly bustin of the chops. IU definately needs to give a few teams some payback for some of the whoopings that have been put on us the last few years. We do owe you guys a good one for taking some of our in-state recruits...UNC should have a decent team this year, like you said, they will be young tho. Hopefully you guys come out good on those NCAA allegations. Having 1 of the top programs on lockdown sucks...we know...LOL....unless it's thos pukes over at UK!!!

Magdal
10-15-2012, 11:11 AM
My best friend, a Tigers fan died last fall while the Tigers stumbled in the last 2 weeks. While I have NEVER rooted for an AL team in the WS, I won't be sad if the Giants/Cards lose to them. It will be bittersweet.

Also, I have admired Leyland from the day that he snatched Bonds off the field back in their Pirates days. For my money, he's the best manager in the business, and he is blessed with a helluva team this year. ;)

redhat
10-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Of the final four, the only team I really hate is the Yankees. They continue to pry away the best players on other teams by paying them far more than they could get anywhere else. Always hoping to buy a championship.

Two games into the ALCS, I think they're done. Losing Jeter has to be a serious blow to their morale, and no one on that team is hitting.

Tigers to the WS (my late father was a fan and would have loved this team).

The team I think will win it all is the Cards. The team they're putting on the field now bears little resemblance to the team that started the year. The biggest early weakness was the bullpen, which cost them at least 10 wins in the first half if not more. That's been reinforced by young power arms and Edward Mujica. The offense will be carried by Beltran and Freese, two players who turn into monsters when the Calendar hits October.

bounty37h
10-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey, I wasn't trying to be stupid or nuthin...just some friendly bustin of the chops. IU definately needs to give a few teams some payback for some of the whoopings that have been put on us the last few years. We do owe you guys a good one for taking some of our in-state recruits...UNC should have a decent team this year, like you said, they will be young tho. Hopefully you guys come out good on those NCAA allegations. Having 1 of the top programs on lockdown sucks...we know...LOL....unless it's thos pukes over at UK!!!

No worries, I didn't take it as bad, was busting back with ya! I don't have crazy thoughts we will win it this year, but those years are almost more fun sometimes; to see what you have and just enjoy it without pressure or worrying aout choking. It hurt last year to have lost out when I thought we could win it (thanks in part to Creighton and dirty play). I have respect for IU though, tradition and great teams over the years. And I agree with ya about UK!

Todd Gack
10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Yankees.

redsfan80
10-16-2012, 11:26 PM
I think the Tigers will beat the Cardinals.

I will root for the National League representative regardless. I am a National League guy. I feel ESPN always talks up the American League.

cinredsfan2000
10-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Who do you prefer win it all? Detroit Tigers

Who do you think will win it all? Detroit Tigers

Team(s) you pray don't win it all? New York yankees Hate em more than any sports team .Just ahead of Notre Dame Football .:D