PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to be at redsfest

Michelle
10-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Who is going to be going to Reds fest I mean Players does anyone know the answers yet. Matt dont give up we forgive you for the mistake I dont hate you at all.
Michelle

leeech86
10-21-2012, 08:09 PM
i've never been before, but i'm planning on going this year. Need a way to fight this baseball withdraw.

foxfire123
10-22-2012, 12:05 AM
I want to see the schedule, and possibly try and get the hubby there for one date as an early anniversary gift. :)

BEETTLEBUG
10-22-2012, 12:20 AM
I want to see the schedule, and possibly try and get the hubby there for one date as an early anniversary gift. :)

December 7th 3PM til 10:30
December 8th 11AM til 6:30PM

panzecaz03
10-22-2012, 01:01 AM
I went a few times and there was a lot of BRM players, and current players and new players if we signed them before reds fest are usually there.

BungleBengals
10-23-2012, 01:07 AM
My dad and I started collecting sport memorabilia and I hear Redsfest is a good time to get some autographs. Does anyone have any experience or advice they can pass on about getting some autographs there. I read online each player only does 225 per session. Is it hard to get one and does it cost money?

Thanks.

foxfire123
10-23-2012, 01:22 AM
December 7th 3PM til 10:30
December 8th 11AM til 6:30PM

Any location info yet? :)

ETA: nevermind. I dragged my lazy butt over to the website and checked. :lol

reagansdaddy
10-23-2012, 02:01 PM
I've never been to a RedsFest before. My kids are 8 and 4 and love the Redlegs. Would this be something they might enjoy? We'd be traveling a couple of hours and staying in a hotel, so it's got to be pretty good to make it worth the hassle and expense.

goreds2
10-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Go to this link for updates:

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_forum/redsfest.jsp?loc=appearances

cooperlamar
10-24-2012, 01:40 PM
I've never been to a RedsFest before. My kids are 8 and 4 and love the Redlegs. Would this be something they might enjoy? We'd be traveling a couple of hours and staying in a hotel, so it's got to be pretty good to make it worth the hassle and expense.

Absolutely - they would love it if they're big fans. They'll be able to get autographs/pictures with just about any Red, they could participate in the Q&A they have for kids, there are a ton of activities, etc.

The only problem is the crowds in my opinion so you might have something planned for them while waiting in line (video games, music, etc).

markymark69
10-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Absolutely - they would love it if they're big fans. They'll be able to get autographs/pictures with just about any Red, they could participate in the Q&A they have for kids, there are a ton of activities, etc.

The only problem is the crowds in my opinion so you might have something planned for them while waiting in line (video games, music, etc).

You hit the nail on the head. I have been three times and will be going back this year. I have always gone on Saturday, perhaps bigger crowds than Friday night, but I don't know for sure.

I thought I heard last year that every one in the organization is required to be there unless they have a really good reason. I have had a blast each year. I encourage any and all Reds fans to go if you get the chance.

JayBruceFan
10-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Anyone feel that a bigger venue is needed for this event? I went on Friday last year and it was almost impossible to move once you got inside the convention center. I love Redsfest as much as anyone but its starting to become more trouble than it's worth in terms of the crowds.

cooperlamar
10-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Anyone feel that a bigger venue is needed for this event? I went on Friday last year and it was almost impossible to move once you got inside the convention center. I love Redsfest as much as anyone but its starting to become more trouble than it's worth in terms of the crowds.

Yep, but I'm not sure what venue would be bigger? The only thing I can think of is to use more space of the convention center and put some of the activities/events in there - maybe a VIP room or something?

cooperlamar
11-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Thought I'd bump this thread up now that more details are being released.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_forum/redsfest.jsp?loc=appearances

Michelle
11-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Do you know if Jay Bruce will be there?
Michelle

Staffer
11-21-2012, 04:20 PM
No, he is getting married that weekend

texasdave
11-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Emmanuel Burriss will be there.

Michelle
11-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Who is Emmanul Burris?
Michelle

cooperlamar
11-23-2012, 09:26 PM

Well they've apparently expanded

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_forum/redsfest.jsp?loc=funzone

Great move IMO.