PDA

View Full Version : Drew stubbs downfall revealed! ESPN REPORTS

RedTruck
11-26-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/erin-andrews-replacement-samantha-steele-dating-major-leaguer/

DocRed
11-26-2012, 04:15 PM
I would be distracted if I were him too....but he still needs to go.

HometownHero
11-26-2012, 04:23 PM
She must love mediocre players because she's with Vikings QB Christian Ponder now.

Kiko
11-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Stubbs didn't get any better after they split. The jury is still out on Ponder.

TSJ55
11-26-2012, 06:27 PM
I was SO afraid I was about to read that Erin Andrews was dating D. Stubbs. That would have been freaking sickning because she's way too hot for him. Steele is no hotter than Stubbs' hitting.

drowg14
11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
I was SO afraid I was about to read that Erin Andrews was dating D. Stubbs. That would have been freaking sickning because she's way too hot for him. Steele is no hotter than Stubbs' hitting.

I dunno, I think I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I always found Erin Andrews to be overrated, I'd take this Steele lady over her :beerme:

TSJ55
11-27-2012, 06:28 AM
I dunno, I think I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I always found Erin Andrews to be overrated, I'd take this Steele lady over her :beerme:

This is nothing short of blasphemy in my world. For me, there are few females anywhere (TV, Movies, Music, etc...) that are in her league.

Regardless of personal taste, we're talking about D. Stubbs here. I think we can agree if he had to date girls who's looks were on par with his hitting he'd be spending a lot of time at the circus.

bounty37h
11-27-2012, 08:54 AM

Totally agree, if she was not on tv, esp doing sports, she would get very few glances her way even. Saw her up close a few times over the years and no more than average overall-not saying she is not attractive, but she is only average in the big picture.
That said, to the title, misleading, as it would imply that Drew ever had an upside to then have a downfall....

bigredmechanism
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM

Maybe Stubbs is just a nice guy, and doesn't need to be the best baseball player to have a chance with a hottie? I think most single women would consider Drew Stubbs to be a catch. Young, smart, good looking, and rich.

texasdave
11-27-2012, 11:34 AM
We need some baseball to be played if we are reduced to talking about Stubbs' chances of landing hotties.

BurgervilleBuck
11-27-2012, 03:45 PM
We need some baseball to be played if we are reduced to talking about Stubbs' chances of landing hotties.

This.

TSJ55
11-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Maybe Stubbs is just a nice guy, and doesn't need to be the best baseball player to have a chance with a hottie? I think most single women would consider Drew Stubbs to be a catch. Young, smart, good looking, and rich.

Most operative word when landing a hot girl highlighted. Either way, don't be such a wet blanket, I'm just jealous that I'll never be any of those four qualifiers. This thread is just for grins while we wait for Opening Day anyway.:thumbup:

bigredmechanism
11-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Most operative word when landing a hot girl highlighted. Either way, don't be such a wet blanket, I'm just jealous that I'll never be any of those four qualifiers. This thread is just for grins while we wait for Opening Day anyway.:thumbup:

Me too, my friend. Me too.