PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers have a team salary of 193.8 million..Astros-800K

RedTruck
12-09-2012, 04:15 AM
David vs Goliath right there folks.

It's funny, even with all the big signings the dodgers will probably be like the Lakers this year. Tons of talent, but tons of talent that simply don't mesh like they should.

You can't buy a team..well you could...but there still has to be team chemistry, and players that actually enjoy the company of one and another...Personally, it seems like the reds have some of the best team chemistry around (at least according to ludwick), and I can't imagine how all those big egos will mesh together on the West coast new york.

MoneyInTheBank
12-09-2012, 07:46 AM
David vs Goliath right there folks.

It's funny, even with all the big signings the dodgers will probably be like the Lakers this year. Tons of talent, but tons of talent that simply don't mesh like they should.

You can't buy a team..well you could...but there still has to be team chemistry, and players that actually enjoy the company of one and another...Personally, it seems like the reds have some of the best team chemistry around (at least according to ludwick), and I can't imagine how all those big egos will mesh together on the West coast new york.

Do you mean that's how much total money they've spent on Free Agents this offseason?

GotHeeeeem
12-09-2012, 11:54 AM
The Astros salary is well above 800k...........the minimum per major league player is somewhere around 460k.

RedTruck
12-09-2012, 01:41 PM
The Astros salary is well above 800k...........the minimum per major league player is somewhere around 460k.

That's how much they owe in terms of contracts.

MoneyInTheBank
12-09-2012, 02:24 PM
That's how much they owe in terms of contracts.

They owe more than that. I'm assuming you are looking at Cot's. The rest of the guys listed there are pre arbitration guys or will go through the arbitration process. These guys don't have salaries listed on Cot's