Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redszone Auction League Year 4 (2013)

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Redszone Auction League Year 4 (2013)

I just re-activated the league on Yahoo. If you were in the league last year, you should have received an email invitation.

I just entered a date for the keeper deadline and live draft in order to create the league. Once the league is full, we can determine a day/time as a group.

Remember, all players kept for this year will be +$3 of their 2012 value. Any free agents not drafted last year and picked up during the season will have a value of $3 if kept.

I will give everyone a week or so to re-join the league. After that point we can open up un-owned teams for new owners.

Welcome back!
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone Auction League Year 4 (2013)

Back for more!

What's the status of the 2 missing teams?

Are they going to come back for another year? If we don't know by now, or they haven't responded, we probably need to move on and find some new owners.

The date to select keepers is only a week away and then draft day is 1 week later. That doesn't allow alot of time if new owners are needed.

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

*Checking in* if a new owner is needed

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

I also would like to join if there is room.

I will also play if there is room for another owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

Think we have room for 1 or 2 more. Should know for sure in a day or two. Glad to see more interested parties- it's a great league!

I'm going to have to miss the draft and would be willing to give up my team to an interested owner. My team is Votto Mega Millions.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/68043
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Think we have room for 1 or 2 more. Should know for sure in a day or two. Glad to see more interested parties- it's a great league!
    I believe I have a team in this league. One of the guys interested can take over. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    I'm going to have to miss the draft and would be willing to give up my team to an interested owner. My team is Votto Mega Millions.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/68043
    We're not allowed to view that page unless we're in the league

For those of you in the league, I posted a poll in the league message board about the start time of the auction this Saturday. Going to give the poll until noon EST today. Looks like there are about 4 owners who have yet to vote. Please do so ASAP.

If you cannot make the draft time that is decided, you can enter values for players to assist the autobid process. I would suggest entering values slightly higher than you would want to pay or else you may get shut out of any good players.

Yahoo did not import the keepers over as expected, so I will reset the draft results and we will have to try again.

After I reset, I will manually enter the keepers and their values to avoid this when we draft again.

That said, we are leaning towards trying to draft again tomorrow, Sunday 3/24, in the afternoon (maybe around 4pm eastern).

Would that day/time NOT work for anyone? If so, can you suggest another time?

I have to say I enjoyed the "draft" this morning. Killer Rabbits got the steal of the day!

We reset the draft to 3:15pm tomorrow. Hoping the keeper issue is resolved. (Stupid Yahoo)

Turn Off Ads?