Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any interest in starting a free fantasy baseball league?

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Any interest in starting a free fantasy baseball league?

Hello fellow Redszoners,

Does anyone have any interest in starting a standard fantasy baseball league? My other league is falling apart and I feel like Redszone would be a good place to try to start a new league with people who will keep interest. I am open to most sensible rules formats. I am most used to the ESPN format, but I would be fine with other hosts as well. Anyone interested? If so, post ideas below or PM me.

Thanks,

Edd Roush

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Any interest in starting a free fantasy baseball league?

I'd be open to playing in another league. I have experience in h2h points, h2h roto, season roto, 5x5 roto, modified roto, keeper leagues, auction leagues, razzball (my secret favorite)...

I'm down for anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

Gentlemen, I might just have what you're looking for. I have a points league that apparently is looking for new players -- I sent out the league invitations a couple of weeks ago, and we still only have 4 members including myself. We usually have 12 teams, but we have played successfully with 10. It's a points-based league with a nice, balanced scoring system that lends itself to close competition. Last year, I believe we had 4 teams within striking distance of first place up until the final day of the season.

And it's free!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I'm in Johnny's, but would also be open to another.
    I had started one last week or so, on ESPN, but only one of the bunch that plays, has signed, so if, someone wants to join, both, let me know. It is a daily,h2h,points league.
    Last edited by Tuff Nut; 03-11-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Are any of these NL only?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Are any of these NL only?
    Not mine.

Still openings in my league. Any takers?

If anyone is still looking for a league to join let me know. I am in a league on ESPN that needs a few more players. roto 6x6 (with OBP & holds). snake draft. The draft is scheduled for Friday night 3/29/13. some of the players are Redszone posters & some are not.

- Brett

Turn Off Ads?