Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Howdy from the Hoosier State!

Desperado

Howdy from the Hoosier State!

Hey fellow Reds fans! The name is Brian and I'm 37yrs old and been married for the past 12 years to a great woman and we have two teenagers. Diehard Reds fan along with the Colts,Pacers and Purdue. Look forward to meeting new friends and talking about the greatest franchise in the MLB!

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (06-06-2013),dubc47834 (06-06-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Re: Howdy from the Hoosier State!

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Hey fellow Reds fans! The name is Brian and I'm 37yrs old and been married for the past 12 years to a great woman and we have two teenagers. Diehard Reds fan along with the Colts,Pacers and Purdue. Look forward to meeting new friends and talking about the greatest franchise in the MLB!
    Hey, from Terre Haute here. We were cool until you said Turdue. Welcome to the site man!!!

Impressed that both you guys are Reds fans. Way too many people here in Bloomington are Cubs and Cards fans.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Impressed that both you guys are Reds fans. Way too many people here in Bloomington are Cubs and Cards fans.
    Well those guys down there have a history of backing the wrong teams!

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Well those guys down there have a history of backing the wrong teams!
    Only the Cubbies man, only the Cubbies. The same could be said for you guys. Who roots for a team that wears black and gold....LOL. Cream and Crimson is a much better choice!!!

Im agnostic on the IU/Purdue thing. My grad degree is from IU and I worked at a land grant university, which will forever make me a fan of Aggie Tech schools. Frankly, I have hopes my son will want a degree you cant get at IU.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Turn Off Ads?