Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quite the message board we have here

Re: Quite the message board we have here

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I'm glad you brought that up, Larry. I share in your dislike for that poster and I think we're all better off not having The National shoved in our faces everyday.
    The band?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    The band?
    The first sports only daily newspaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    The idea of Redszone is to foster discussion. If the average RZ member can't stomach going into a gamethread because of how vile it is, then there is a problem. That's not a sign of health.
    Point taken. I didn't realize that average RZ members couldn't stomach it. Since I wasn't really there, I'll defer judgement to those who were. In that case, yeah, it probably was out of line. Still, if there was going to be one night where this happened, seems like this was it.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    Point taken. I didn't realize that average RZ members couldn't stomach it. Since I wasn't really there, I'll defer judgement to those who were. In that case, yeah, it probably was out of line. Still, if there was going to be one night where this happened, seems like this was it.
    I was in there that night. It was over the line, but looking back at the situation I guess it was understandable. 1 game play in and we stink it up! Generally I think the game threads are pretty good. You can get away with a little more in there.

Early on I opted for Twitter because you could just tell how the game thread was going to play out.

Turn Off Ads?