Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hey Everyone (a reintroduction)

Hey Everyone (a reintroduction)

Hey everyone! I wanted to reintroduce myself. I have been following RedsZone daily since 2005 and became a member in 2006. I haven't posted as much as I wanted since joining but I am an avid reader of the site (not going to lie I am pretty much addicted to the site).

I recently took a new role with my employer so I am hoping to be much more active.

A little about me:

I work at CBTS so I get seats over in the boat (center field). I am hoping to get some tickets for some redszone members in 2014. I will most likely only be able to get 4 so it will be first come first serve.

I love the Reds (obviously) and collect as much reds memorabilia I can. I am trying to convince my wife to create a "Reds" room. I have kept all of my Red's game tickets since I was a kid and am going to make a large collage on one of our walls.

I appreciate the site and thank those who moderate it and spend time keeping it up and running.

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (10-07-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?