Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Keeper Question

Keeper Question

Different League. Which would you do.
    Would you rather keep Adam Jones for 1 year and lose your 3rd round pick this year (2014).
    OR
    Would you rather keep Billy Hamilton for 3 years and give up a 18th round pick (2014), a 17th rounder (2015) and a 16th rounder (2016).

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Keeper Question

Billy could hit .260, steal 100 bases & almost single handedly win you the SB category. Or he could be the next Dee Gordon. I am thinking the answer to your question depends on how you think he will do. Its a gamble. Higher ranked prospects than Billy have flopped at the big league level.

Re: Keeper Question

It depends on your scoring system and how many teams are in your league. If it is a roto league I would consider keeping Hamilton. If it is a points league I would definitely keep Jones. When in doubt it is safer to go with the proven stud than to count on a guy to do something he has never done before. Jones would likely be a 1st or 2nd round pick if it was a pure redraft league, so getting him for a 3rd round pick would be a good deal. I would keep Adam Jones.

Turn Off Ads?