Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: 4/11/14-Reds-vs-Rays

Re: 4/11/14-Reds-vs-Rays

Called third strike on Pena

Attachment 6958
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

2. Turn Off Ads?

I just feel sorry for Cueto. The guy does his job and this offense can't put nothing up for him. Of course I realize that in two of his three starts he was matched up against a couple of solid pitchers in Wainwright and Price, but still - it has to be frustrating.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

4. Likes:

Crumbley (04-12-2014)

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

9 inning magic? Not so much.

Another case of the offense not showing up. I understand facing Price and all but in that 9th inning we were given 3 free passes and a wild pitch...and we still can't push across a run. I know we have a lot of guys on the DL but I don't see those guys getting healthy and helping out the offense. Not only is this a losing team, it's a team that's boring to watch.

Schumaker hit .263 last year in half the plate appearances with no power. Don't understand the infatuation with this guy. He is a good middle infielder back-up, but other than that a waste of space. He is not an outfielder.

Beavis: Cozart's OPS is .069. HeHe.
    Butthead: Yeah. .069. HeHe

9. Likes:

Wonderful Monds (04-12-2014)

Lord, the hitting "advice" reminds me of all the expert parenting advice we receive from crotchety grandparents raising their grandkids because their kids are absent, addicted to drugs, in jail, or all of the above.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Lord, the hitting "advice" reminds me of all the expert parenting advice we receive from crotchety grandparents raising their grandkids because their kids are absent, addicted to drugs, in jail, or all of the above.
    Doe snot make the advice bad, just because we are not considered experts in this field.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Doe snot make the advice bad, just because we are not considered experts in this field.
    I don't pretend to be able to tell even a bad major league hitter something that he can do when I can't. But the advice I saw was simplistic and arrogant, as if you just go up there and lay off a curveball because...
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Everyone relax. We will win the third game.
    Chill, bros.

14. Likes:

Raisor (04-13-2014)

Turn Off Ads?