Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jefry Sierra.

Jefry Sierra.

I notice a Jefry Sierra on the Billings roster. Is that the former IF/OF converting to the mound?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Jefry Sierra.

Yes.

Wagner Gomez, former catcher, also on the mound.

If we got a Mel Queen outta one of them I'd take it...
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    If we got a Mel Queen outta one of them I'd take it...
    Mel Queen - reminds me of Wayne Simpson who won 13 of his first 14 decisions, including a one-hitter, a two-hitter, and a three-hitter, in the first half of 1970. He was almost unhittable during that period then had arm problems that ended his career after a few less than notable years. The reason Mel Queen reminded me of Simpson is because I'm pretty sure Simpson also switched positions. He was like a shooting star blazing out of nowhere and then gone.

Turn Off Ads?