Re: 8/16/14 Reds @ Rockies

Man what a joke Colorado is.....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Reds leaving clubhouse

Tomorrow 2:10 and again at 7:10

Quote Originally Posted by powersackers View Post
    He nearly ripped his thumb off playing hard for the team. I'll give him a free pass on his rehab batting average.
    I got no problem with his performance there, just couldn't resist the shot at the offense right now.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Yeah, Ohio has never had a water main break

6. Likes:

KronoRed (08-16-2014)

Damn, feel bad for all the folks in the stands.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Yeah, Ohio has never had a water main break
    Never had one that cancelled a MLB game....I guarantee you that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Damn, feel bad for all the folks in the stands.
    No kidding....at least tell the people it is cancelled.

How the hell is this their fault???

- - - Updated - - -

We Allllllmost went tonight. WHEW!

- - - Updated - - -

No kidding....at least tell the people it is cancelled.
    My god, what an outstanding point

Quote Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post
    How the hell is this their fault???

- - - Updated - - -

We Allllllmost went tonight. WHEW!
    Because the game was cancelled.

Yet. Anyone that thinks it couldn't happen in any of the other 29 MLB cities is delusional.

13. Likes:

Hypnotoad (08-17-2014)

California sucks because they had an earthquake cancel a World Series game

Jim Day tweeted that FSO will carry both games tomorrow. Game times are 4:10 and 9:10 eastern time. That means they will get in very late to St. Louie on Monday.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Really sucks that the game was cancelled. My family flew all the way out here to watch the Reds play as a mini vacation. We went to Thursday night game so we at least got to see one game, but we were really excited to see tonight's game since the Reds looked like they were playing better after last night (Friday) game.

What really sucks it that we are going back tomorrow morning so we cannot see any of the DH tomorrow. So we were really bummed, but we waited outside the stadium for the ticket line to die down to try to get our refund. I got lucky and happened to notice Kris Negron walking by in the middle of the crowd. He stopped and signed an autograph for us and took pictures. He is a really nice guy! Then we saw Ondrusek standing by the front gates, but he was with family. Right after that, we saw Chris Welch walk out and he said a few words with us. Now we are pretty excited so we hang out since the line isn't getting any shorter. We see John Fay and Mark Sheldon walk by. Then George Grande came up to us and we talked to him for 15-20 minutes. He was really nice and seemed interested in talking with us. Then, just as we think it is all over, we see Todd walking down the street with family and friends and he said hi to us. All of this definitely made up for the cancellation!
    2015 Attendance 2-1 (4/6, 4/7,4/24)
    2014 Attendance 1-3 (3/31, 4/12, 8/14)
    2013 Attendance: 6-0 (4/3, 4/16, 4/17, 8/3, 8/21, 9/7)

17. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (08-17-2014),cumberlandreds (08-17-2014),Gallen5862 (08-17-2014),Ironman92 (08-17-2014),Red Raindog (08-17-2014),reds1869 (08-17-2014),Roy Tucker (08-17-2014),SirFelixCat (08-17-2014),Tom Servo (08-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by BungleBengals View Post
    Really sucks that the game was cancelled. My family flew all the way out here to watch the Reds play as a mini vacation. We went to Thursday night game so we at least got to see one game, but we were really excited to see tonight's game since the Reds looked like they were playing better after last night (Friday) game.

What really sucks it that we are going back tomorrow morning so we cannot see any of the DH tomorrow. So we were really bummed, but we waited outside the stadium for the ticket line to die down to try to get our refund. I got lucky and happened to notice Kris Negron walking by in the middle of the crowd. He stopped and signed an autograph for us and took pictures. He is a really nice guy! Then we saw Ondrusek standing by the front gates, but he was with family. Right after that, we saw Chris Welch walk out and he said a few words with us. Now we are pretty excited so we hang out since the line isn't getting any shorter. We see John Fay and Mark Sheldon walk by. Then George Grande came up to us and we talked to him for 15-20 minutes. He was really nice and seemed interested in talking with us. Then, just as we think it is all over, we see Todd walking down the street with family and friends and he said hi to us. All of this definitely made up for the cancellation!
    Holy crap! That's better than a game anytime. Congrats.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by BungleBengals View Post

You sure you're not the reason the water main broke?
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?