Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your Fantasy Draft Here

Re: Post your Fantasy Draft Here

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Gordon for Bush in an era where more teams are throwing the ball 500 times in a season makes it seem like I'm selling low even though I know Gordon won't be around until week 12. I worry that Bush might have hit a wall he has 150 yds total which trails (on my team) Gore, Ingraham (which has missed the last two weeks), and Ivory in the league scoring settings. Gordon could come in at the end just waiting to blow the doors off, if he hadn't been suspended you could have made a case he'd been a top 3 wide receiver this year.
    Turns out I'm in 3 leagues this year that are all PPR so I was colored more through those lenses. I guess I see your point. Bowe is going off tonight, so I hope you didn't make the trade and started him.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm in 7th the guy who proposed the deal is in 11th. I'm rethinking it just because he's not likely to get value to be in the playoffs.

Just to add to my roster I dumped an extra TE for Eddie Royal.

Current Team: (start 1 qb, te, d, k; 2 rb; 3 wr)
    QB: Air Packer
    RB:
    *Gore
    -Ivory
    Ingraham (still hurt)
    Ridley

WR:
    *Johnson
    Crabtree
    -Wayne
    -Royal
    Bowe
    Smith
    Gordon

TE: Daniels (dumped INdy TE Dwayne Allen cause of the Indy/balt matchup)

K: Bailey

Def: San Diego (playing the Jets).

-Leaning this week
    *Definate start.
    Last edited by Slyder; 10-02-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I'm at 3-1 in my primary non PPR league despite suffering a variety of injuries (Martin, Davis) and disappointing starts (McCoy, Fitzgerald). I just cashed in Phillip Rivers for Frank Gore to upgrade my flex position and RB depth, which leaves my team as:

QB Matt Ryan

RB LeSean McCoy
    RB Doug Martin

WR Antonio Brown
    WR Victor Cruz

RB/WR Frank Gore

TE Vernon Davis

K Dan Bailey

RB Jeremy Hill
    RB Bobby Rainey
    RB Ben Tate
    RB Maurice Jones-Drew

WR Larry Fitzgerald
    WR Greg Jennings
    WR Eric Decker

I go with the best available matchup for my defense, and I have the Browns defense for this week (vs. Tennessee). Once the Gore trade becomes official tonight, I'll likely pick up an insurance policy at QB (likely for MJD). If Davis doesn't play this week, I'm going to have to drop someone (likely Rainey unless I hold off on picking up a second QB) for a fill in TE. There's not any particular great TE options on the waiver wire.

Any suggestions/feedback is always appreciated.

I'm also in a second non-PPR league, and I'm 2-2. This team has also been plagued by injuries:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Jamaal Charles
    RB Arian Foster

WR Brandon Marshall
    WR Roddy White

TE Jordan Cameron

RB/WR/TE Golden Tate

K Cody Parkey

San Diego D (at least for this week vs. the Jets)

RB Mark Ingram
    RB C.J. Spiller
    RB Stevan Ridley

WR Eric Decker
    WR Terrance Williams

TE Travis Kelce

My primary lineup decisions this week are Cameron/Kelce at TE and Tate/Spiller at flex. If Arian Foster doesn't play, that would make the latter a moot point, as I'd play Spiller at RB2 and Tate at flex.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for this team...

Pat yourself on the backs for riding the San Diego defense. Shutout!
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

7. Likes:

Boss-Hog (10-05-2014)

Turn Off Ads?