Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Reds lineup
    Heisey CF
    Pena 1B
    Frazier 3B
    Mesoraco C
    Phillips 2B
    Bruce RF
    Ludwick LF
    Cozart SS
    Simon P

vs
    Cardinals
    Carpenter 3B,
    Jay CF,
    Holliday LF,
    Adams 1B,
    Taveras RF,
    Molina C,
    Wong 2B,
    Kozma SS,
    Lackey P.

John Lackey, RHP
    2-2, 4.87 ERA
    http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index...mode=probables
    Lackey had a string of four straight wins -- each with two or fewer earned runs allowed -- snapped against the Brewers on Friday. But he does continue to provide the Cardinals with length, having gone at least six innings in six of seven starts.
    Weather could prove interesting

THE REDS' MAGIC NUMBER IS DOWN TO 30 AND A WIN TONIGHT WOULD BRING IT TO 28 WITH 16 GAMES TO GO. GO REDS- YOU'VE GOT THIS!
    Last edited by klw; 09-10-2014 at 03:16 PM.
    “The guys we've had for the most part have been serviceable at this level.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Reds lineup:

1. Chris Heisey (R) CF
    2. Brayan Pena (S) 1B
    3. Todd Frazier (R) 3B
    4. Devin Mesoraco (R) C
    5. Brandon Phillips (R) 2B
    6. Jay Bruce (L) RF
    7. Ryan Ludwick (R) LF
    8. Zack Cozart (R) SS
    9. Alfredo Simon (R) P
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Re: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Heisey leading off after a 2 hit game and his 3rd straight start....I smell an ugly 0-5

Even if the Reds get a lead, they'll end up getting Hoovered again anyway.

Simon got squeezed a bit against Holliday and Adams and now Fat Adams with an RBI double to put the Cards up 1-0.

Now 2-0 after another base hit.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

On way home....Marty got excited as he saw we had a good chance at Holliday but said after the run that Phillips double pumped and Cowboy said Bruce didn't get it in as quick as usual.

What did the tv viewers see?

I have a bad feeling that the Reds scored all of their runs yesterday.

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    On way home....Marty got excited as he saw we had a good chance at Holliday but said after the run that Phillips double pumped and Cowboy said Bruce didn't get it in as quick as usual.

What did the tv viewers see?
    Ball died in the corner on Bruce -- can't fault him for that --- he had no momentum so his throw to BP didn't have much on it though --missed if there was a double pump
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

So is the running "baseball guy" line a riff on Jerry Narron or what? I feel so left out.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Ludwick!

tie game

Into the third inning, and already up to 10 posts. I would say shut Simon down for the year, but who would start? How long will Axel Rose be out?

Lackey just got tossed out the game lol

Haha! Screw Lackey. It wasn't even a strike.

See you later!

HP Ump overreacts...shocker.

So I'm at the game and turned my head for a second and then I see the pitcher tossed. What happened?
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Turn Off Ads?