Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Re: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    That actually wasn't as bad as previous sends. Holiday has no arm, and it took a great play by Molina to get him. Still, hard to justify sending Pena, ever.
    You have to know who you're sending. Send Peña in that situation? Never.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

If Steve Smith is back next year, we aren't terribly serious about getting better. He's demonstrably awful.

4. Likes:

malcontent (09-10-2014)

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

When Holliday picked up the ball, Pena was not quite a third. It looked like Pena even hesitated for a split second.

But sending Pena even against a slug like Holliday when he's not rounding third when the ball is picked up isn't good baseball with only 1 out.

Last night, he was slobbering over Wacha. Thom is now worse than Grande in his lust for the Cardinals.

- - - Updated - - -

Lyons isn't very good. Reds should score a bunch of runs off of him.

Perspective is everything.

@vallar9: @jluckhaupt @keithlaw Reds TV guys are extremely anti-St Louis. Extremely
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post

@vallar9: @jluckhaupt @keithlaw Reds TV guys are extremely anti-St Louis. Extremely
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Simon can only pitch this many innings for the Reds because their defense allows it.

Nice start by Simon. Still don't want him in the rotation next year, but a nice start.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I'd hate to see what they'd have to do to be considered pro-St. Louis then.

Best Fans In Baseball.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Simon can only pitch this many innings for the Reds because their defense allows it.
    I think you've hit the nail on the proverbial head.

Reds announcers are anti-Reds too.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

14. Likes:

757690 (09-10-2014),Larkin Fan (09-10-2014)

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Reds announcers are anti-Reds too.
    they may have legitimate reasons though
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

Wish I still worked downtown. I'd play hookie and go watch Cueto.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Now Thom praising the much maligned Lance Lynn. Damn anti-St. Louis announcers.

Best Fans In Baseball.
    @vallar9: you should listen. Lots of personal attacks, insults, unprofessional comments that would get guys fired in other markets
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?