Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part II

Re: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part II

The Leftovers is back, I loved the first season. It's different this year but looks promising.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    The Leftovers is back, I loved the first season. It's different this year but looks promising.
    Show is odd is it not? Tense

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    The stick with which everything else is measured for me. I've watched all seasons (1-4), 3 times now.
    It's all in the game

5. Likes:

Chip R (10-06-2015)

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    My wife has been out of town for work and would kill me if I watched them, so I'm behind. Strand comes in E5 right?

I did watch the little online episode on the plane. Not much in the first one, but you know zombies on a plane, how bad can it be?
    Crap, I hope I didn't spoil anything. He is fun, these shows need characters like him.

But yeah, E5....loved him from the first minutes...

Like Dexter, Homeland is that one Showtime show that is awesome just enough that I never quit.

Season premiere yesterday was pretty good. I love Quinn and Saul's arc, and since Carrie is obviously gonna get involved in it I'm down for this season.

They call me "chef"

Finally caught all the way up with Leftovers.

I could talk about this show all day every day. The way they set up this new town and this new family was awesome. This could have been an amazing pilot for a whole other show but they folded it back into the Leftovers world in a way that makes you salivate to see how Kevin and Co are going to do in this new place. Very similar feel to when the Walking Dead crew find themselves in a new town with new personalities except the characters here are much more fleshed out and interesting.

9. Likes:

Razor Shines (10-11-2015)

Only ten minutes into episode 2 of The Leftovers, damnit I love this show.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I just started watching iZombie on Netflix. Season two just started airing - but I'm intrigued. Sort of. Rose McIver is pretty, even as a pale zombie looking like person. We shall see if it holds my attention enough.

I'm so glad Nathan for You is back.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I just started watching iZombie on Netflix. Season two just started airing - but I'm intrigued. Sort of. Rose McIver is pretty, even as a pale zombie looking like person. We shall see if it holds my attention enough.
    I watched a couple of episodes and thought it was pretty good, but I hate the zombie trend so much I couldn't stick with it.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

The Leftovers is amazing but nobody is watching it. I hope it gets a full run.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

15. Likes:

Razor Shines (10-16-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    The Leftovers is amazing but nobody is watching it. I hope it gets a full run.
    I don't get why it's not more popular. I'm captivated by it, that hour flies by every week. I'm hesitant to admit I've re-watched both episodes from this season already.

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I'm so glad Nathan for You is back.
    That TV store is in my old neighborhood so it was an extra special first episode.

18. Likes:

Tom Servo (10-16-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I don't get why it's not more popular. I'm captivated by it, that hour flies by every week. I'm hesitant to admit I've re-watched both episodes from this season already.
    I gave up on it after a few episodes. I didn't like the pacing of the show. I did find the plot device interesting, but only so many hours in the day.
    I did the same with the Newsroom and ended up binging through it, so maybe I'll do the same with The Leftovers.

They call me "chef"

The Leftovers solidifies a bit near the end of season 1. The pastor in Atlantic City solo episode was the first one that calmed my skepticism and gave me hope that they were going to make this show worth watching but I didn't get fully on board until the last 3-4 episodes.

Turn Off Ads?