Turn Off Ads?

Thread: fantasy baseball league looking for players

fantasy baseball league looking for players

Hi guys,

I am the commissioner of a fantasy baseball league that is short a few players. This will be our 4th year but several guys who played last year are AWOL & I'm looking for replacements. It is an auction league with $260 budget & 25 man rosters. roto 5 x 5. It has a $20 entry fee with the prizes being $120-$60-$40-$20. This was designed to keep guys playing all year. If you come in 4th you get your money back. We are planning to do the auction on a weekend in late March ( likely 1-2 weeks before opening day ). Let me know if you are interested.

I am also the commissioner (p.s. never agree to be a commissioner) of a 2nd league in its 9th year & we probably need one player. Its roto 6 x 6 (adding OBP & Holds). We keep 8 players & draft 22. The team that needs an owner does have some decent keepers & also has the 1rst pick in the draft. We are planning to do the auction on a weekend in late March ( likely 1-2 weeks before opening day ).

Lots of Redszone guys play in both leagues.

If you are interested email or PM me.

Thanks,

- Brett (Will M on Redszone)
    bandpm@hotmail.com

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Re: fantasy baseball league looking for players

The second league Brett is talking about is a lot of fun. We have a lot of active owners and it's a pretty good rule set. We still have a team available. The team has Adam Jones (top 10 overall player), Ian Desmond (top 25), Hunter Pence (top 40), Albert Pujols (top 40), Yu Darvish (top 40), Jason Heyward (top 100), Brian Dozier (top 100) and Jeff Samardzija (top 100). Those are some pretty solid keepers to start and you would get the best player not-kept.

Let Brett or I know if you are interested. We would like to set keepers for this league by next weekend.

Hi guys,

I am still looking for a couple of players for the auction league. I decided to make it a FREE league as I think the cost was a barrier for some people who might have otherwise played.

So it is a 12 team auction league (not a draft) with 25 man rosters. roto 5 x 5. We are still planning to do the auction on a weekend in late March ( likely 1-2 weeks before opening day ). Once we get 12 teams we can decide on the draft date/time.

If you are interested email or PM me.

Thanks,

- Brett (Will M on Redszone)
    bandpm@hotmail.com

update: both leagues are now full. Redszone is a great place to find guys to play fantasy baseball. The only downside is that everyone wants the Reds players on their team!

Turn Off Ads?