Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3/3/2015 Reds Vs Indians

Re: 3/3/2015 Reds Vs Indians

I said for weeks now, watch C Dominguez, Adcock, Boesch, Waldrop, F Perez and Sampson.

2. Turn Off Ads?

So I guess we can start printing the World Series tickets.

Doesn't mean a thing but still a nice start. These two ar eback at it today. MLB Network has the game at 4 pm on a hour delay. Hopefully the 1 pm game won't go on for four hours like yesterday.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    Hello Boys. Long off season. I'm afraid that I'm slipping completely off of the Reds bandwagon. I got interested in 2010 with the emergence of Votto, but I now see him for what he is: damaged goods....baseball's Derrick Rose. He's become a waste of roster space. Brutal that like ARod and to a slightly lesser degree Matt Holliday, the teams HAVE to throw them back out there to block the development of a AAA player.

Also, I don't think my man Luddy will be much either. I think this will be the year of the Pirates and Cubs. The Cards and Reds will be fighting for 4th place by September....this is going to be a rough season to watch. BUT! I would really like to see the Cubs win it all before I die. I'm getting odds from every casual baseball fan at work that don't know much about the Cubs upgrades...or do and don't care.

And NO....the Cards won't do diddly this year. The only way they got the Division last year was the Milwaukee swoon!
    This is satire, right?
    I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher.
    -Rogers Hornsby

I laughed out loud when the announcers were giving the defensive alignment for the Reds and stated "SATAN at first". Followed by the great insight of us "trading off Volquez" in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan_tm View Post
    I laughed out loud when the announcers were giving the defensive alignment for the Reds and stated "SATAN at first". Followed by the great insight of us "trading off Volquez" in the offseason.
    My wife was yacking away at that time and I didn't hear any of that. I would have laughed too.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

7. Likes:

jordan_tm (03-04-2015)

Turn Off Ads?