Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I cannot post

I cannot post

Not sure what the deal is - haven't received any messages

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I cannot post

Are you still having issues? I suspect this happened in the midst of merging the baseball forums but should now be fine.

Yup - working now, thanks

5. Likes:

Boss-Hog (04-13-2015)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@redszone.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply trying to "edit" a post. I can post something new, but not edit.

I had been editing all day every day for the last week, but this was a first. deleted cookies, etc. and rebooted, and the error still occurred, yet I can post this and edit this. But, I couldn't post my edit in post #154 in the NFL mock draft.
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 04-30-2015 at 03:50 AM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Please send me a PM with the IP address you were using when that error occurred.

Turn Off Ads?