Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: 4/22/15 - Reds @ Brewers

Re: 4/22/15 - Reds @ Brewers

Billy Hamilton is the best replacement level player in the game right now
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

2. Turn Off Ads?

https://twitter.com/ctrent/status/591084328504942594

Asked how it felt to win his first career game at Miller Park, Johnny Cueto said he had no idea he hadn’t won here #Reds
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Where is Mez? Didn't aee him in the dugout tonight. Don't tell Brian I asked
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

5. Likes:

VR (04-23-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Brewers got to feel snakebit.
    Bitten and devoured. Going back to about Labor Day of last season they are 8-32.

This is why you have to like Baseball. Last night a slugfest that had 26 runs combined. Tonight a sterling pitching duel with three runs. The winning run coming on a wild pitch at that.
    Reds are doing what they have to do. Beat up on team going very bad. Cueto was excellent and shows why he is one of the best in the game. Bring the brooms out today and finish off these Brewers. They play at 1:40 this afternoon, BTW.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    So Hernandez gives The Brewers a run in the first and then tries to do it again the very next inning.

What a clown. An absolute clown.
    Nothing but an attention grabber by Hernandez. I'm sure he was just trying to stir things up and bring attention to himself. I have no idea why he has been around as long as he has. Terrible umpire from the beginning.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?