Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/14/15 - Reds vs. Giants - Schu in

5/14/15 - Reds vs. Giants - Schu in

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 5/14/15 - Reds vs. Giants - Schu in

Byrd making moves up the lineup.

Where do you get your lineup info? I like that it shows the umps and weather as well as both lineups. I normally use Facebook or reds.com, but neither shows that extra info.

Quote Originally Posted by androosh View Post
    Where do you get your lineup info? I like that it shows the umps and weather as well as both lineups. I normally use Facebook or reds.com, but neither shows that extra info.
    Tom Servo is a robot currently employed by the NSA. He has access to all kinds of sensitive information.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

6. Likes:

androosh (05-14-2015),kaldaniels (05-14-2015),Razor Shines (05-14-2015),Red Raindog (05-14-2015),reds1869 (05-14-2015),Tom Servo (05-14-2015),_Sir_Charles_ (05-14-2015)

John Fay ‏@johnfayman 1m1 minute ago
    Price says Phillios will most likely be back in tomorrow. Giving him an extra day as a precaution. #reds

8. Likes:

_Sir_Charles_ (05-14-2015)

Mark Sheldon ‏@m_sheldon 2m2 minutes ago
    Roster move not yet made to clear spot for Mattheus. Has yet to arrive #reds

I got it from John Fay on Twitter.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

11. Likes:

androosh (05-14-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I got it from John Fay on Twitter.
    Thanks. If only I felt like bugging him to see where he gets it. Whatever app/channel that is, it looks real nice.

Lincecum is on a bit of a hot streak. Only 3 hits given up in each of his last two starts, and 0 runs. Although, in the start before those 2 he gave up 4 runs in 4 innings.

I know I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epic pitching showdown between Bumgarner and Marquis.
    Last edited by villain612; 05-14-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fipp View Post
    How old are you? Do you want to be humiliated?

15. Likes:

androosh (05-14-2015)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Thanks. If only I felt like bugging him to see where he gets it. Whatever app/channel that is, it looks real nice.
    I'd imagine it's just what's posted in the clubhouse on the monitors.

17. Likes:

androosh (05-14-2015)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Lincecum is on a bit of a hot streak. Only 3 hits given up in each of his last two starts, and 0 runs. Although, in the start before those 2 he gave up 4 runs in 4 innings.
    Did anybody ever figure out what happened to Lincecum? He went from being so flat out dominant to pretty mediocre awfully darned fast. I don't recall him being injured or anything. Mechanical issues? Mental issues? Hair getting in eyes? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by villain612 View Post
    I know I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epic pitching showdown between Bumgarner and Marquis.
    We have to be favored in that one. I mean scoring almost 9 runs a game for Marquis and all. Maddy better be worried.
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    Did anybody ever figure out what happened to Lincecum? He went from being so flat out dominant to pretty mediocre awfully darned fast. I don't recall him being injured or anything. Mechanical issues? Mental issues? Hair getting in eyes? Just curious.
    http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/t...s-stats-062714

Stat geek...and proud

Those style screens are at the main gate of the park. I'd imagine there's one either in the press area or clubhouse area.

22. Likes:

androosh (05-14-2015)

Turn Off Ads?