For you Buckeye fans.......

I laughed so hard at this...........

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ash-on-twitter

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: For you Buckeye fans.......

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I laughed so hard at this...........

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ash-on-twitter
    I saw that too. Hilarious. That said, if the guy has to lean on how many great bosses he's worked for, clearly his own resume is lacking. Feels like a desperation move by Michigan.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

I imagine Harbaugh is telling his staff "let's not do that again, we look like idiots".
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

B/w the his pasty white pictures circulating on sports center (and I'm sure all forms of social media) this weekend, the letter his nephew (or was it son, don't remember for sure, the new TE coach up there) sent to a recruits girlfriend and now this (and I'm guessing more) Michigan has been looking plenty foolish in his first 6 months on the job. I don't follow recruiting all that closely, and obviously he was a bit late to the game b/w being fired in San Fran and being hired at Michigan, but I'm kind of surprised by the lack of high profile recruits that he's been able to get to commit to Michigan. Between the stories that I've been told from his time at San Diego and what I've seen up at Michigan, it would appear that Harbaugh is all kinds of goofy, which probably explains why his act grew tired at San Fran despite all of the success on the field.
    Posting in the clutch since twenty ought two.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I imagine Harbaugh is telling his staff "let's not do that again, we look like idiots".
    I would hope so!!!!!!!!

Also, Mark May got demoted and replaced with Joey Galloway. So, a pretty good offseason for OSU
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I wonder. In most programs, the head coach is enough of a control freak that he approves everything that goes out of the football office. I don't know the man personally but does Harbaugh seem like a lassiez-faire individual to anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I wonder. In most programs, the head coach is enough of a control freak that he approves everything that goes out of the football office. I don't know the man personally but does Harbaugh seem like a lassiez-faire individual to anyone?
    No he doesnt to me. And I bet that assistant is probably lucky to keep his job.
    Last edited by Assembly Hall; 06-09-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    does Harbaugh seem like a lassiez-faire individual to anyone?
    Not to me... but what do I know, I'm a Michigan fan posting in a thread that attempts to make fun of Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Not to me... but what do I know, I'm a Michigan fan posting in a thread that attempts to make fun of Michigan
    I wasnt trying to dis Michigan.....I just thought it was humorous. It should be noted that Urban was doing negative recruiting as well.

As far as Harbaugh, I have to believe he is a no nonsense guy. His pedigree tells me that.

Turn Off Ads?