Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Guy breaks world record (Washing machine throw) at Reds game .. with video

Guy breaks world record (Washing machine throw) at Reds game .. with video

[Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Re: Guy breaks world record (Washing machine throw) at Reds game .. with video

That's my boss' nephew. Or something. They're related.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Nice.
    Go Gators!

I'm more impressed that there was already a washing machine throw world record for him to beat.

6. Likes:

JayBruceFan (08-09-2015)

This is great. If the team sucks in 2016, they should make curiosities like this a daily occurrence.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

8. Likes:

Degenerate39 (08-10-2015),Stray (08-08-2015)

"Honey I'm going to the backyard to practice throwing the washing machine"

10. Likes:

KittyDuran (08-08-2015),Razor Shines (08-08-2015)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    "Honey I'm going to the backyard to practice throwing the washing machine"
    "Here, hold my beer."
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

"Son, get Mommy a beer while I go measure distance for your daddy."
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Bill Veeck approves.

I assume that later in the season we'll see someone go for the dryer tossing world record.
    Last edited by 15fan; 08-08-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I'm more impressed that there was already a washing machine throw world record for him to beat.
    Yes. I didn't know that was a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

OK, The next time I need a washing machine thrown out I know who to call.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?