Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dean Jones passed away Tuesday.

Dean Jones passed away Tuesday.

I always thought he looked like my Dad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Jones_(actor)

Whether you remember him from the "Love Bug" series, "The Ugly Dachsund", "Blackbeard's Ghost", his movie cinema's, his record albums (you have to be old for that), or one of his numerous other film, TV and stage appearances, he portrayed enough likable characters, that you had to enjoy him at sometime. I always enjoyed watching him.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0427894/
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 09-04-2015 at 03:09 AM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Likes:

Dom Heffner (09-04-2015),Rojo (09-05-2015)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dean Jones passed away Tuesday.

He was definitely a Disney staple growing up in the 60's. Loved his pairings with Suzanne Pleshette.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

5. Likes:

cumberlandreds (09-04-2015),Dom Heffner (09-04-2015),Kingspoint (09-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    He was definitely a Disney staple growing up in the 60's. Loved his pairings with Suzanne Pleshette.
    Yep you always thought Disney when you saw him in a movie.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Yep you always thought Disney when you saw him in a movie.
    As well as this kid ... the clean-cut all-American boy!

Liked this (LOL)

"In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Always liked how Kurt Russell passionately tried to play professional baseball with the Portland Mavericks (of which his father bought the team, but he deservedly earned his chance). Think it was around 1972/73.

Russell is in a new Tarantino film...should be out this Winter, I believe....a Western maybe.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?