Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 9/11/2015 Reds vs Cards

Re: 9/11/2015 Reds vs Cards

Quote Originally Posted by GADawg View Post
    During your stint will you please start Suarez in LF so we can quilt ness heads explode
    No promises but definitely will purposely do crap to tick people off on occasion.

2. Likes:

GADawg (09-11-2015)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Well, you know how some people get hit with the ugly stick? The whole tree fell on me.
    Good....the chicks won't bother you so you can do your job (which will begin and end with making sure I don't accidentally put Skip into the starting lineup)

what Bill Bray is up to as of this summer
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

6. Likes:

GADawg (09-11-2015)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Good....the chicks won't bother you so you can do your job (which will begin and end with making sure I don't accidentally put Skip into the starting lineup)
    I guarantee, anytime I see you start a last name with the letter 'S', I'll give you the sign that you shouldn't print his name.

And then go back to creepily hitting on the chicks. *twirls 70s style mustache*
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Mark Sheldon ‏@m_sheldon 1m1 minute ago
    Game suspended and will resume at 12:30 tomorrow.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Damn....rain about out

Won't be able to watch I bet

I feel like this is a perfect scenario to pitch Chapman more than one inning. No idea if the full game will be close enough for Price to use him, so bring him in go shut down the Cards in the 8th and 9th and hope we can score one run in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by androosh View Post
    I feel like this is a perfect scenario to pitch Chapman more than one inning. No idea if the full game will be close enough for Price to use him, so bring him in go shut down the Cards in the 8th and 9th and hope we can score one run in that time.
    He can only pitch in save situations or rate mop up time to get him work. He must be saved for the lead...sit back, relax and enjoy Badenhop, Jumbo and the gang

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    He can only pitch in save situations or rate mop up time to get him work. He must be saved for the lead...sit back, relax and enjoy Badenhop, Jumbo and the gang
    OK

Kinda ugly but Cabrera short-hops the throw to BP and BP tags Kozma out to erase the base-runner from Suarez's error last night.

Quite the impressive play by BP to get that out.

15. Likes:

Tom Servo (09-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Kinda ugly but Cabrera short-hops the throw to BP and BP tags Kozma out to erase the base-runner from Suarez's error last night.
    Molina, the great catcher was up. He nodded to Cabrera as in "nice play" when Cabrera threw out the runner.

I'm not a huge Molina fan, few Reds fans are. But that was a classy thing to do. Catcher to catcher.

17. Likes:

redsmetz (09-12-2015)

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Not sure any other second baseman could have made that tag.

19. Likes:

androosh (09-12-2015)

Hoover walks Moss with two outs and wild pitches him over to 2nd, but Ks Garcia to end the frame.

Time for a Redleg to hit a HR and have Chapman end this one

Broxton in for STL

Turn Off Ads?